Apply for Massive Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment in 2021 following the guideline below :
GoldenNewsNg gathered that the Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment 2021 process has commenced.
Download and fill Central Bank of Nigeria recruitment 2021 application form Online or Register through their portal cbn.gov.ng.
Before sending your application you need to first go through all the requirements
Central Bank of Nigeria Recruitment Policy
All appointments shall be made on the basis of merit, through a fair and open selection process. The principles underlying the recruitment process are those of fairness, credibility, equal employment opportunities, merit and optimization of career prospects for currently employed staff.
The following are the core disciplines required for employment at the CBN;
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
CBN Recruitment Requirements
Below are the basic requirements;
- Minimum of B.Sc Degree or H.N.D from a reputable institution
- Minimum of Second Class Lower Division from any discipline
- Must not be more than 30 years old
Central Bank of Nigeria application guide
- Multiple applications will not be entertained
- Candidates are to apply for one job position only
- The candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application be disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview
Note: Any false information provided during or after the application process will lead to the outright disqualification of such candidate(s).
How to Apply through CBN career portal
- First, visit the official CBN recruitment portal at www.cbn.gov.ng/recruitment.asp.
- Fill in your details like; Name, Email, Phone number, years of Experience, current job status, and educational level.
- Select the position you are applying for.
- Select your location
- Next, you have to upload your letter of Application(Cover letter)
- Upload your resume/CV
- Lastly, you upload your CREDENTIALS in PDF
- CLICK submit
Please Note that Central Bank of Nigeria 2021 Recruitment is free, it does not require you to pay any money for you to be selected during the process.