WTS Energy provides recruitment and manpower services for the global oil and gas and energy industries. We supply engineers and consultants to our clients’ projects and operations, and perform employment outsourcing services such as workforce management in oil and gas regions around the world. WTS Energy operates globally with offices in 14 countries and is operational in over 50 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Steel Supervisor
Location: Onne, Rivers
Job type: Full-time
- Supervise and coordinate the activities of fitters and welders in marking, cutting, assembling, and welding of steel structure in ship repair, and structural fabrication.
- Analyze and scrutinize work specification from client to aid in material selections, quotation, and provision of resources for steel repair project bidding and execution,
- Inspect fitment of steel plates, and welded areas to ensure repairs is been carried out in accordance with client’s specification and applicable codes and standards,
- Undertake training and development of workforce under supervision,
- Coordinate daily toolbox meeting with fitters and welders to ensure appropriate planning is done before project execution,
- Appraise the performance of workforce under supervision in line with the Shipyard personnel development policy,
- Ensure absolute compliance to QHSSE policies as approved by the top management,
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and commitment to quality,
- Promote good housekeeping around work environment during and after project completion.
- Read and interprets structural drawings
- Visual Inspection of welds
- Material selection skills
- Communication and Microsoft office skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply