Baze University Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
The Baze University Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 academic session is currently available for purchase. Prospective students are encouraged to buy the form and submit their applications before the portal closes.
In this article, we will provide you with updates on how to access the Baze University Post UTME screening form and instructions on participating in the screening exercise. For more information on the application process, please continue reading.
Requirements for Baze University Post UTME 2023/2024 Registration:
To be eligible for admission into Baze University for the 2023/2024 academic session, aspirants must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must have met the required JAMB cut-off mark for Baze University.
- Candidates are strongly advised to ensure that their UTME subject combination qualifies them for their chosen program at Baze University.
- Candidates who did not initially choose Baze University as their first choice institution during the 2023 JAMB UTME registration but wish to be admitted are required to change their First Choice Institution to Baze University at any JAMB Office or JAMB Certified CBT Center before following the application procedures.
- Additionally, Baze University conducts a Post-UTME Screening Exercise for all applicants. Failure to meet the screening exercise requirements may result in the rejection of the application.
Cost of Baze University Post UTME Form 2023:
The Baze University Post UTME form for 2023 is priced at two thousand naira (₦2,000). Please note that this fee is nonrefundable.
How to Apply for Baze University Post UTME Form 2023/2024:
To purchase and apply for the Baze University Post UTME Screening Application form for 2023, please follow these steps:
- Visit the Baze University Screening Portal at https://bazeuniversity.edu.ng/admissions/undergraduate/application-guide.php.
- Access the Baze University Post UTME Form through the Baze University Undergraduate Portal.
- Click on the publication for the Post UTME form.
- Follow the instructions provided on the portal to successfully purchase and register for the Baze University Post UTME screening exercise.
- Afterward, print out your POST UTME Registration slip.
- Finally, wait for the announcement of the Baze University Screening date and the admission list.
Note: The Undergraduate Admissions office will send you an email to notify you when your application has been forwarded to the department for review. This communication is typically delivered within a few business days. While the department begins the review process upon submission of the application form, you may be asked to provide additional documents before a final decision is made. The department will inform you of the application results within one to two weeks of submission.
Baze University Post UTME Form Closing Date 2023/2024:
There is no specific deadline for the sale of the Baze University Post UTME form. The registration period for Baze University Post UTME may last for one month or more. Candidates are advised to obtain the form in a timely manner.
The screening dates for Direct Entry and Post-UTME applicants at Baze University will be announced soon. Both UTME and Direct Entry candidates will undergo the post-UTME screening exercise on the university campus.