INEC has revealed that the Presidential Elections Continues Tomorrow 26th February 2023
Following the challenges in some polling units, the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has announced that the presidential election will continue tomorrow, 26th February 2023.
The INEC chairman revealed this during a live briefing of the election situation report on Arise TV news today at about 4pm.
Some of the challenges experienced in polling units across the country
1. Vote Buying
2. Thugs snatch BVAS machines
3. Violence in some polling units
4. Attacks on INEC staff
5. Lack of Electoral Materials.
6. Logos misssing in some Ballot pappers
7. NON Voting due to late arrivals of INEC staffs
Leave a Reply