Note that Gaining admission into the University or Polytechnic is in two stages.
- Get a high JAMB score.
- Complement your performance with an outstanding Post UTME result.
Here are some tips on how to score high and pass your Post UTME exam.
- Understand Post UTME Format
- Study Post UTME Syllabus
- Develop Effective Study Skills
- Create A Good Study Environment
- Practice Post UTME Past Questions
- Boost Your Confidence in Post UTME Exam
- Practice Post UTME Questions Online
- Stay Informed On Post UTME News
- Register for Your Post UTME
- Know Your Exam Date and Venue
- Arrive Early at Your Exam Venue
- Eat Well Stay Healthy
- Overcome Post UTME Anxiety and Stay Calm
- Follow Post UTME Rules and Regulations of Post UTME Exam
- Learn to Answer Post UTME Questions
- Check Your Post UTME Result
- Calculate Your Total Score
How to write post utme
Follow the above list of 17 things you need to do to score high and pass your Post UTME exam.
What Is Post UTME Exam
The Post UTME exam is a screening examination organized by tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
It is a method adopted to select qualified students for admission.
What Is the Difference Between JAMB and Post UTME Exam
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) is a national examination body in Nigeria.
The board regulates admission processes in the various tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
Students must pass the JAMB exam for consideration for admission.
The Post UTME examination is a screening test organized by tertiary institutions in Nigeria.
Universities and Polytechnics test students with exams to determine students suitable for admission.
The JAMB and Post UTME scores determine a student’s admission eligibility.
Difference Between Screening and Post UTME
There is no difference between screening and Post UTME examination. But, in some institutions, screening is an online application without an aptitude test.
You must note that every school in Nigeria organizes Post UTME screening/registration.
But some Universities or polytechnics do not conduct Post UTME examinations. Take note of the difference.
What to Read for Post UTME
You must read for your Post UTME examination using the JAMB syllabus and textbooks.
Do not read outside the subject area for your school of choice. Also, practice past questions to test and identify your weak points.
Is Screening different from Post UTME
How is screening done in University?
screening before admission is the most popular way of sorting out student for admission, this method, in reality, is what is actually called POST UTME, just like JAMB, Universities employing this method of screening allows the student to sit for another exam but this time the questions are prepared by the school
Leave a Reply