In this article , GoldenNewsNg will be showing you all you need to know about CBN Recruitment And How To Apply for it.
The CBN Board of Trustees is inviting applications from qualified candidates (BOT). To discover more about CBN recruitment, including when to apply and how to apply, please read this page.
The Management of Central Bank of Nigeria is currently inviting applications from interested and qualified candidates. to know how to apply please read on.
Requirements for Recruitment at the Central Bank of Nigeria.
You must be aware of and adhere to the following general requirements for a successful application if you intend to apply for CBN recruitment.
- All applicants must not have criminal record.
- Must be citizens of Nigeria who reside within the country.
- All Applicants must have graduated with at least a Second Class Lower Division from any discipline (preferably a Finance Management related course).
- Must not be younger than twenty-two (22) years or older than thirty (30) years.
- Must not be physically challenged and should have been certified by the Government Medical Officer to prove that they are physically fit, mentally, and psychologically Okay.
- All Applicants for CBN Recruitment must be innovative, and must have ability to adapt in a new working environment.
- CBN Recruitment Applicants should be knowledgeable in basic computer applications like Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, Web applications other related applications.
- Must have good communication skills.
Educational Requirements For CBN Recruitment
Interested applicants must possess the following academic qualifications:
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects, including English, obtained in one sitting.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects, including the English Language, obtained at one sitting or Credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including the English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit, passes in at least two (2) subjects, including the English Language, obtained in one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects, including the English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate obtained from a recognized University.
- A B.Sc., HND, NCE, or an OND certificate, in any related discipline and from a recognized University.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
Core Disciplines For The CBN Recruitment
The following courses are the main disciplines required for recruitment at the Central Bank Of Nigeria;
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
How To Apply For CBN Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the Central Bank of Nigeria’s official website at cbn.gov.ng when application begins.
- Click on CAREER at the top of the page to apply
- Pick a job opening
- Read the requirements as an outline on the page
- Next, click on any of the job openings to apply.