The Nigerian institute for Industrial Security was founded in 2000 and registered in 2003. The institute is governed by a council headed by the president Alhaji Isa Ozi Salami, the Ohi Otenyete of Ebira land. Our services include Certification, Training, Risk Assessment, Research, and Development, Recruitment of Security Personnel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.