BIC® products are known and appreciated all over the world for their quality, their affordability and ease of use.
The ballpoint pen, the pocket lighter, the one-piece shaver are all part of the daily lives of millions of consumers. These products make BIC® one of the best known international brands, present in 3.2 million retail outlets, in more than 160 countries. As we explore the tremendous opportunities ahead, we have a need for dedicated and dynamic employees to help build our team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Continuous Improvement Manager
Location: Sagamu, Ogun
Job type: Full-time
Your Main Responsibilities
- Leads the manufacturing excellence & continuous improvement project in alignment with plant goals.
- Promote & develop the change culture. Assess different plants, identify the gap of improvement & build an action plan.
- Cost reduction identification, prioritization and monitoring at plant level.
- Leading projects like time and motion study, 5S, SMED & KPI management
- Conduct workshop & train people to use the lean tools.
- Benchmarking best practices of our other plants and your background to replicate and adapt for us.
- Ensuring efficient use of operational excellence communication platforms, continuous improvement meetings, and external sources to build knowledge and cultural change within the plant.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Leave a Reply