Steps to Get Covid-19 Loan Support Form : This is majorly for business owner and households who were affected by lockdowns brought about by lethal Covid19 pandemic, if you’re a victim kindly proceed to fill a Covid-19 Loan Support Form to get fund from the federal government, through the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
What is Required to get Covid-19 Loan Support in Nigeria ?
- To apply for Covid-19 Loan you must have a Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Incase you don’t have BVN, go to your bank to create your BVN.
- another important requirement is an active G-mail account .
Wondering how to Access the Covid-19 Loan in Nigeria? here you go… To Register for Covid-19 Loan Support take the following steps:
- visit https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/ (if the portal is not opening, kindly check back!) but be rest assured the the form is available on the portal so keep checking from time to time.
- Once you’re able to access the form page , select reason for loan application, then summit.
There are different type of Covid19 loans, which is the households, microenterprises and SMEs.
- Households: this concerns those who their livelihood were negatively impacted by the pandemic.
- Microenterprises: this is for those who Existing Enterprises was affected by the pandemic.
- SMEs: this opportunity is for those Interprises that want to take advantage of opportunity arising from Covid19.
After successfully completing the loan application, it will display “Thank you! Your application has been summited successfully“.
so what is the next step after successful application ? Be patient, normally, afters some days, you will get notification that your application for the loan has been approved via email or phone number provided during registration.
Leave a Reply