Steps to Get Covid-19 Loan Support Form : This is majorly for business owner and households who were affected by lockdowns brought about by lethal Covid19 pandemic, if you’re a victim kindly proceed to fill a Covid-19 Loan Support Form to get fund from the federal government, through the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
What is Required to get Covid-19 Loan Support in Nigeria ?
- To apply for Covid-19 Loan you must have a Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Incase you don’t have BVN, go to your bank to create your BVN.
- another important requirement is an active G-mail account .
Wondering how to Access the Covid-19 Loan in Nigeria? here you go… To Register for Covid-19 Loan Support take the following steps:
- visit https://nmfb.com.ng/covid-19-support/ (if the portal is not opening, kindly check back!) but be rest assured the the form is available on the portal so keep checking from time to time.
- Once you’re able to access the form page , select reason for loan application, then summit.
- Households: this concerns those who their livelihood were negatively impacted by the pandemic.
- Microenterprises: this is for those who Existing Enterprises was affected by the pandemic.
- SMEs: this opportunity is for those Interprises that want to take advantage of opportunity arising from Covid19.
so what is the next step after successful application ? Be patient, normally, afters some days, you will get notification that your application for the loan has been approved via email or phone number provided during registration.