This is to inform all employees, students, and members of the general public that the university’s management has instructed that the campus must maintain a tranquil and secure environment during and after exams.
Goldennewsng reports that as a result, management has issued the following orders:
1. that no student should ever wear a fez in the school building. At the gate, students’ caps of this kind are to be confiscated by Security Division staff.
2. During the examinations, it is also against the rules for students to wear hoodies and bring bags onto the campus.
3. Students should contact the University Security Division.
4. as soon as they notice any strange people on campus. Before being allowed into the exam room, students will be thoroughly searched.
5. On the final day of final year exams, no flags would be allowed on campus or in the surrounding area. After the exam, students are not allowed to pour water on one another in the campus and surrounding areas
7. These guidelines shall apply to all campuses of the University. Students shall not delay in examination areas where they are not enrolled.
The above-mentioned instructions will guarantee safety and hitch tree inspections..
Please allow everyone in charge to follow these instructions.
Leave a Reply