The 2022/23 admission list for Cross River State University has been released. This is to let everyone who took part in the Admission Screening Exercise for 2022 and 2023 know that they can now see if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates.
The list of admitted candidates has been uploaded online through JAMB CAPS. To verify, candidates must follow the following procedure:
How To Check the Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Visit: https://www.jamb.gov.ng/Efacility and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
- Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
- Click on ‘Admission Status’ to see if you have been offered admission.
- Candidates who have been offered admission are to proceed to click “ACCEPT” or “REJECT” to indicate acceptance or rejection of the admission offer
- For those whose status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Congratulations to the admitted ones!!!