Ekiti State Polytechnic Admission List 2023/2024
Has the EKSPOLY Admission List been Released? – The Ekiti State Polytechnic (EKSPOLY) has unveiled the list of candidates who have been admitted to the National Diploma (ND) programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
We would like to inform all the candidates who applied for admission into the National Diploma (ND) programs at Ekiti State Polytechnic (EKSPOLY) during the 2023/2024 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
Currently, prospective students of Ekiti State Polytechnic (EKSPOLY) can access their admission status only through the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Log in to your JAMB profile using your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click on the “Check Admission Status” tab.
- Select the exam year and enter your registration number in the required field.
- Finally, click on “Check Admission Status” to access your Ekiti State Polytechnic (EKSPOLY) admission status.
Candidates who have not yet been admitted should note that the admission process is still ongoing, and they should regularly check the JAMB site and the university website for updates on their admission status.
Candidates who have been successfully admitted to the Ekiti State Polytechnic (EKSPOLY) National Diploma (ND) programs are advised to:
- Log in to the JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip, which will have a passport photograph affixed to it.
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal if they have been offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated as soon as the list is available on the university website.
Congratulations to all the candidates who have been successfully admitted into the Ekiti State Polytechnic (EKSPOLY) ND programs.