If you are considering applying for admission at Federal Polytechnic Ukana, it is essential to have a good understanding of the courses offered and their respective requirements. This article aims to provide you with comprehensive information about Federal Polytechnic Ukana courses and their requirements, as well as valuable tips to consider when selecting a course of study.
Before choosing a course at Federal Polytechnic Ukana, here are some important factors to consider:
- Admission Requirements: Each course has specific entry requirements that must be met. For admission to Federal Polytechnic Ukana, candidates are typically required to have a minimum of five credit passes in their O’level results, including Mathematics and English language, as well as three other subjects relevant to their chosen course of study. However, please note that some courses may have different requirements, and Mathematics may not be mandatory for all programs.
- Correct Subject Combination: It is crucial to use the correct subject combination for your preferred course of study to avoid the need for purchasing a change of institution/course form. Most courses require a minimum of five credit passes in not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO, or their equivalent examinations.
- Course Cut-Off Mark: Familiarize yourself with the cut-off mark for your chosen course. Cut-off marks play a significant role in the screening exercise and help you prepare accordingly.
Here is a categorized list of courses offered at Federal Polytechnic Ukana:
Faculty of Agriculture:
- Agricultural Economics
Faculty of Engineering:
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
Faculty of Medicine and Pharmacy:
- Science Laboratory Technology
Faculty of Arts, Management, and Social Sciences:
- Business Administration and Management
Faculty of Science and Technology:
- Architectural Technology
- Quantity Surveying
- Computer Science
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
These courses are accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE).
If you have any questions regarding Federal Polytechnic Ukana courses and requirements, please feel free to leave your inquiries in the comment box below. We will provide a prompt response.
We are committed to delivering the latest educational news and updates worldwide. Visit us for the most up-to-date information on colleges and universities.