UltraHire Nigeria is a company that provides specialized recruitment services, headhunting, and general human resource services to organizations. We also help job seekers by preparing them to be more employable by advising them on what courses to take, reviewing their CVs, and arranging training for their benefit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Furniture Installer
Employment Type: Contract
- We’re looking for a Modular Furniture Installer to join our team and takeresponsibilityfor assembly, disassembly, reassembly, delivery and installation of modular furniture systems on behalf of the company.
- As a Furniture installer, yourresponsibilities include rassembly, disassembly, reassembly, delivery and installation of modular office furniture systems.
- Review floor plans and space planning, complete furniture assembly/installation as per customer specification.
- Inspect furniture for proper operability to include placement, leveling, wipe-down, and touch-up of metal and wood furniture.
- Direct the Unloading or loading offurniture into trucks as necessary.
- Organizeand start each job by analyzing all installation requirements and planning carefully.
- Deliver a moving experience that exceeds the client’s expectation.
- Walk the customer through the installation to review the work performed and obtain customer sign off for the work completed.
- Adherence to all safety policies and procedures.
- Doing whatever it takes to get the job done in a safe and reasonable fashion.
- Maintain a positive and cooperative attitude especially during problem resolution and difficult situations.
- Respect customers’ surroundings, act professionally, always be aware that you are working in their space.
- Ability to read the information in the Installation Packets to complete the installation in a professional manner.
- Possess the ability to communicate with customers in a professional manner.
Requirements and Skills
- Qualified applicants will be mechanically, and carpentry inclined, preferably have prior office furniture installation or construction experience
- Applicants should possess good teamwork,customer service andcommunication skills
- Be proficient in the use of hand and power tools.
- Minimum of 3 years of installation or field service experience in the commercial furniture industry
- Experience with installation of modular furniture
- Experience in installation of doors, bathroom vanities, wardrobes, kitchens, and other furnishing products
- Customer service and
- Manual dexterity and physical stamina.
- Open to relocating to Gambia
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
USD4,800 – USD9,000 Annually.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: This role is situated in Gambia and would require you to relocate to Gambia for the period of the contract.
Leave a Reply