Sky Rock Hotels is one of the most preferred hotels in Nigeria and are committed to exceeding guests’ expectations. The experience is what you can call ‘Home away from Home’! It is situated in Ikeja, Suburb of Lagos State, the commercial capital of Nigeria. She provides her guests with 5-star services and facilities including well-furnished relaxation rooms, standard swimming pool, well-equipped gym, open bar, indoor bar & restaurant, laundry services, etc., all at low tariffs. At Sky Rock Hotel, we pursue growth and development through continuous learning and constantly adapting to an ever changing world. Also, we are proud to deliver genuine care, comfort and warmth to all our guests.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Guest Service Attendant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for highly organized candidates with excellent people skills for the position of a guest service representative. Guest service representatives are responsible for providing front desk services to guests, undertaking various administrative duties, and diffusing conflict or tension in hotels, among other duties.
- The best guest service representatives will have tremendous patience when dealing with guests and accommodate their every need with enthusiasm and poise.
- Check in customers using computer programs and equipment and provide guests with directions to their room
- Inform customers of all on-site amenities and any relevant information that is needed to use them
- Handle and resolve guest complaints
- Invoice and bill guests for their stay and services used
- Communicate with guests to better understand their individual needs to provide them with the best service possible
- Greeting guests upon arrival and making them feel welcomed.
- Administering check-ins and check-outs.
- Providing front desk services to guests.
- Assigning rooms and taking care of administrative duties.
- Delivering mail and messages.
- Processing guest payments.
- Coordinating with bell service and staff management.
- Being a source of information to guests on various matters such as transport and restaurant advice.
- Processing meal and beverage requests.
- Accommodating general and unique requests.
- Diffusing conflict or tense situations with guests.
- High School Diploma / B.Sc in any related field
- 2+ years of customer service experience in the hospitality industry.
- Certificate or diploma in hospitality is advantageous.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Conflict resolution experience.
- Patience and good listening skills.
N40,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Guest Service Attendant” as the subject of the mail.