Flux Logistix is a leading end to end logistics company in Nigeria, providing a bouquet of solutions in a bid to optimize the supply chain operations for selected corporate organizations.
Flux Logistix is committed to delivering excellent services through well thought out expert solutions, evolving infrastructure and the passion to surpass customer expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Accountable for the financial operations of the company, including the development of a financial strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results
- Prepare, develop and analyse key financial information to ensure that the organisation’s management makes well-informed decisions to ensure future stability, growth and profitability
- Strategic assistance in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives
- Aiding managerial planning & commercial decision making by providing appropriate financial information promptly
- Execute, manage and track all accounting functions for the company.
- Ensure that the financial statements are prepared in line with the relevant generally accepted accounting principles.
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- Maintain the general ledger accounts.
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Manage budgets and report on variances.
- Undertake financial strategic analysis and assist management with strategic planning.
- Review the monthly bank reconciliation statements and bank transactions.
- Build strong banking relationships and ensure that appropriate compliance controls are in place
- Manage account receivables and follow-up to ensure that payments are made within contractual timelines.
- Manage account payables and ensure compliance with payment terms without compromising cash flow.
- Manage the non-current assets and ensure that the fixed asset register is up to date.
- Ensure monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts, preparation and maintenance of amortization and depreciation schedules.
- Prepare audit lead schedules for external audit exercise.
- Provide support to the statutory auditors and ensure that the audit is completed within stipulated timeframe.
- Administer month and year-end close processes.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory bodies, accounting and finance standards, and best practices.
- Ensure compliance with relevant tax legislatures including prompt monthly returns and tax filing.
- Provide reports to the executive management team, when required.
- Advise management on areas for cost reduction and engage in ongoing cost reduction analysis.
- Support other functions within the company including operations, IT, HR and general administration.
- Oversee the activities of direct reports and take responsibility for their performance.
- Keep up to date regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
26th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Updated Resume to: [email protected] using “Head of Finance” as the subject of the email.
Leave a Reply