How to Change JAMB Email 2022 can be accessed below..
In this post, we shall guide you on how to change JAMB Email 2022 and how to move from old JAMB portal to new portal if you used last year email.
This solution is mostly for applicants who registered for this year’s JAMB using the same email they used last year.
But, before you go any further, we recommend that you never use the same email address to register for JAMB more than once to avoid complications.
If you know of anyone else who wants to retake JAMB, please warn them to never use the same email address to register for JAMB twice. Instead, use a separate email address to avoid problems.
Complicated Issues with Using the Same Email for JAMB
The reason we made this post is because of so many complains that we have been receiving from JAMB candidates.
Solution to move old JAMB portal to new portal if you used last year email.
The only solution to move your old JAMB portal to new portal if you used last year email, is to open a new JAMB profile with a new email and then link your JAMB registration number.
Note, you will not be able use your old email that is linked to your old JAMB profile to create another profile.
Rather, we will teach you how to create a new JAMB profile account and link your JAMB Reg. Number to be able to check your admission status.
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/ValidateeMail
- Enter your new JAMB Email in the first column
- Retype the email in the second column
- Fill in your JAMB phone number in the next column
- Retype the phone number in the next column for confirmation
- Select any secret question in the next column and provide an answer to it
- Finally, click on “Verify eMail” to proceed
- After that, login to the new email and copy the confirmation code JAMB sent to you
- Return to the registration page and enter the confirmation code
- On the next page, fill in your personal details (exactly as you used for your JAMB registration) and create your profile
Linking your New JAMB Email Profile to your JAMB Registration Number
Now that you are done with creating your new JAMB profile with another email, it is time to link it to your JAMB registration number.
- Visit https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility_/
- Login with your new JAMB email and password
- After logging in, scroll to the “Check Admission Status” option and select it
- Now, toggle the “Select Examination” and select “2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)” or the year you wrote your exam
- Finally, enter your JAMB registration in the next column labelled “Registration Number”
- Finally, select the “Access my CAPS” or the “Check Admission Status” to check your admission status.
We hope this works for you. But if it doesn’t work, then make sure you check the JAMB office phone number for your state here and call them to seek assistance.
Leave a Reply