How To Contact JAMB For Complaints and Inquiries
If you are in Nigeria and need to contact the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for complaints and inquiries, you can do so through the following channels:
- JAMB Website: You can visit the JAMB website at www.jamb.gov.ng and use the “Support” or “Contact Us” feature to submit your complaint or inquiry. You will be required to fill out a form with your personal details and a description of your issue.
- JAMB Office: You can visit any JAMB office closest to you to make your complaints or inquiries. A list of JAMB offices in Nigeria can be found on the JAMB website.
- JAMB Support Lines: You can call JAMB support lines to speak with a representative. The support lines are 09056225462, 07039822788, 08060414596, and 08188840369.
- JAMB Email: You can send an email to JAMB at [email protected] to make your complaints or inquiries.
It is important to note that JAMB receives a large volume of complaints and inquiries, so it may take some time to receive a response. However, they strive to address all complaints and inquiries as quickly as possible.
If you want to make use of the JAMB Central Online Support System, you can do so by following these steps:
- Visit the JAMB Central Online Support System website at support.jamb.gov.ng.
- Click on “Create a Ticket” on the top-right corner of the page.
- Select the category that your complaint or inquiry falls under. There are several categories to choose from, including “UTME/DE Registration,” “Change of Course/Institution,” “Payment Issues,” and “Correction of Data.”
- Fill out the form with your personal details and a description of your issue. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible to help the support team better understand your problem.
- Upload any relevant documents, such as your JAMB registration slip or payment receipt.
- Click on “Submit” to create your support ticket.
Once you submit your support ticket, a member of the JAMB Central Online Support System team will review your request and respond as soon as possible. You can check the status of your support ticket by logging into your account on the JAMB Central Online Support System website.