How To Easily Apply For UNN Inter-University Transfer Form 2022/2023 can be accessed below..
GoldenNewsNg gathered that the UNN Inter-University Transfer Form application deadline for 2021/2022 session is fast approaching and the University of Nigeria (UNN) has begun the 2021/2022 Inter-University Transfer application. The details of both are specified in this article.
- Transfer students shall possess the minimum University of Nigeria and Departmental entry requirements prior to entry into the University from where they are seeking transfer.
- Transfer students shall make a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.95 on a 5.00 point scale to qualify for consideration and should not have spent more than two (2) academic sessions in his or her former University.
- The number of students offered admission by transfer shall not exceed 4% of the departmental admission quota in any one year.
- Application should be accompanied by student’s transcript. University of Nigeria official(s) would be sent to the University from where transfer is being sought for verification of the transcript or on–line verification as the case may be.
- If at any stage irregularity is discovered in the papers presented by the student(s), such student(s) shall be withdrawn from the University.
- Disciplinary action shall be taken against any officer of the University found colluding with or circumventing the process of the transfer.
- A transfer student is required to possess a JAMB score which is not less than the minimum score of UNN students admitted into his department in his admission year.
- He must transfer into the same course as he studied in his University.
- Transfer student must not be admitted beyond second (2nd) year for all programmes in the University.
- A transfer student must be a current student of the University from which he seeks transfer.
- All application for inter-University transfer for the 2021/2022 academic session should be received on or before 17Tth June, 2022.
- All recommendations for admission by transfer from Faculty shall be submitted to the Admissions Office for collation and presentation to Senate Entrance Board for consideration.
1. Visit the University of Nigeria website (www.unn.edu.ng) or portal (unnportal.edu.ng), log in your Telephone Number to generate and download a unique Payment Invoice for Application Processing Fee. Pay the application fee of N195,000.00 (one hundred and ninety five thousand naira) through Remita payment platform at any Commercial Bank, including UNN Microfinance bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a Remita number; the invoice print out will enable you to make your payment at the bank.
2. Visit the University of Nigeria website or portal (www.unn.edu.ng or unnportal.edu.ng) again and log in your Telephone and Invoice Numbers, and then complete the Inter-University Transfer Form online.
3. Print the form and submit to the Registry (Admissions) along with copy of O/Level Results and Result Checker (WAEC/NECO Scratch card(s), and forward the last page of the form to your current University Registrar for completion to confirm release from your current University. The release form should be forwarded to the Registrar, University of Nigeria, Nsukka by your current Registrar. The student’s transcript should also be forwarded from the current University to the Registrar, UNN.
4. Candidates should note that any form which is not completed on–line will not be processed.
Online application commences on Monday, 2nd May, 2022 and ends on Friday, 17th June, 2022