How To Easily Get Loans As a Government Worker in Nigeria can be accessed below.
Are you a Federal Government worker in Nigeria in need of a loan to start up a business or to boost an already existing business?, then you are at the right place as we will be walking you through how to easily get a loan as a federal government worker in Nigeria.
Working in a Federal Government office doesn’t mean someone is rich enough and won’t need a loan. As we all know, human needs are unlimited.
Therefore, even when you receive a monthly income as a federal worker, it might just not be sufficient to achieve the plans you want to achieve. This is where the loan idea comes in. It’s a chance for you to get sufficient capital, as at the time you need it with a relaxed or assured income to pay back subsequently.
How Do I Get a Loan For Federal Workers in Nigeria?
Several private and public institutions offer loan services to federal workers. You can make inquiries about them on or through physical and technological means. However, you can find suitable loan options from banks, online lenders, government institutions, and so on.
Maximum or Minimum Amount you can Borrow
The loan amount you are eligible to borrow depends on certain factors. This includes the type of loan you are applying for, either personal, auto or mortgage; the loan tenor- whether long or short term among others.
From a general overview, however, loans for Federal government staff in Nigeria are usually between ₦50,000 and N6,000,000.
Although the interest rates vary, depending on certain factors. Interest rates for federal workers are always convenient and affordable.
Minimum Requirements for Taking up a Loan as a Federal Worker
These requirements are determined by the terms of your loan agreements. However, the following are some basic requirements that might apply to most lenders:
- Personal details- full name, residential address, email address, phone number, etc
- You must have a bank account, either Current or Savings, with a commercial bank in Nigeria.
- Your Staff Identification card is also an important requirement as well as your Pension statement
- You must be a salary earner under the federal government with a verifiable monthly income.
- Lenders might require that, to qualify for a loan, you should be between the age of 22 and 58 years old.
- enders may require your general employment information and documentation. This may include your Letter of Employment, Confirmation, Promotion, Redeployment, or Salary Increase.
- Some may also require an Introduction Letter from your Employer’s HR.
Where can I get loans as a federal government worker?
As a federal worker, you can get loans from different financial institutions in Nigeria. Some of them include:
- FCMB – Fast Cash
- Startscredit- Creditville
- ArvoFinance Web -This is powered by Arvo finance to cater for the needs of Federal government workers in Nigeria.
- Nextpayday loan – They offer loans to validly employed workers in Nigeria
- Fast Credit Nigeria Limited
- Petty Cash
- Provest Limited – Public Sector loan
- Primera MFB -Easy Money federal
- GTI Microfinance Bank
- IPPIS Loan
How Fast are Funds Released?
The system for the disbursement of funds equally differs from lender to lender. Although, more often than not, once your loan application is approved, the money is sent to your registered account.
The repayment plans for loans available to federal workers are usually very easy and convenient. This is usually subject to your agreement with a potential lender. Most times, a certain percentage of your salary may be deducted monthly or weekly for a particular period until the loan amount is fully settled.
Getting a loan as a federal government worker is easier and many lenders go as far as offering no-interest loans to FG workers. All you need to do is to choose the one that matches your budget and make sure to carefully read their terms and conditions before applying.