How to Make Money on TikTok in Nigeria 2023
For you TikTok users, apart from getting free entertainment while using the application, it turns out that how to get money from TikTok is very easy.
There are several ways to make money on TikTok in Nigeria in 2023, including:
Sponsored content: Brands may pay you to create and post content that promotes their products or services.
- Affiliate marketing: You can earn a commission by promoting other people’s products or services and including a referral link in your TikTok bio or in the video description.
- Product sales: You can use TikTok to promote and sell your own products, such as clothing, accessories, or digital products like e-books or courses.
- Virtual events: You can use TikTok Live to host virtual events such as webinars, workshops, or classes and charge for access.
- Paid collaborations: You can partner with other TikTok creators and brands to create sponsored content together and split the earnings.
- The first way you can do to get money from TikTok is to open a paid promote collaboration.
The paid promote collaboration technique is, you will be paid by the brand or company if you want to promote their products through the TikTok content that you create on your account.
The cost of paid promotion on TikTok varies widely, from hundreds to thousands of naira each time you promote it, depending on the number of followers you have.
Usually, brands or companies will look for TikTok users or influencers with a large number of followers to work with.
But what if your number of TikTok followers is still small? Of course you have to increase the number of your followers first.
You don’t need to be discouraged, let’s just say that the process of increasing the number of followers is your way to get digital assets that will be useful in the future.
Actually getting lots of followers on TikTok is not a difficult thing, getting lots of followers is very easy if you know how. We will soon share secret tips on how to quickly add TikTok followers.
- Live streaming: You can monetize your live streaming sessions by accepting donations or charging for access.Furthermore, for those of you TikTok users who already have a lot of followers, you can do live streaming.
When live streaming, you can ask your viewers to give gift stickers, you can also get gift stickers from viewers without asking them if the content you provide is useful.
You can exchange the gift stickers that were given by your followers during the live earlier for money, because the gift stickers owned by TikTok users are by buying them first
- E-commerce: You can create and sell your own products on TikTok, such as clothing or accessories.
- Selling and buying TikTok accountsThe next way to get money from the TikTok application is by selling TikTok accounts. It’s no longer a secret that buying and selling social media accounts is a common thing to do.
Many people are looking for a TikTok account with a certain number of followers to buy and use again or change the username for branding purposes for various companies.
Of course, a TikTok account that can be traded is not an arbitrary account, but has certain criteria, the more the number of followers and the suitability of the followers with the target audience of a brand, the more expensive the price will be
- Open a TikTok Account Manager Service or TikTok ManagerThe next opportunity to get income from TikTok is to become an account manager or TikTok manager.
The account manager has the main function of managing content, posting schedules and researching both content created by influencers or by other agencies.
Account managers have a responsibility so that the content that has been created can bring high engagement and increase the number of followers.
So that TikTok content can get high engagement or impressions, you can take advantage of the FYP feature, if your content enters FYP, it is likely that it will trend and be seen by many people.
We previously provided a complete guide so that TikTok videos enter FYP by looking at the FYP TikTok clock every day.
- Using TikTok as Referral Traffic
The last way for us to get money from TikTok is to use TikTok as referral traffic to other platforms.
The large and increasing number of TikTok users can of course be used as a medium to direct traffic to other platforms which are your money sites.
For example, if you have a blog that cooperates with Google Adsense or you have an online shop website that sells certain items, by using TikTok you can promote your blog or online shop website using a TikTok account or TikTok Ads so that TikTok users can visit your site.
Note that, TikTok policy in Nigeria is still uncertain, so it’s important to stay up to date with any changes or restrictions that may affect your ability to monetize your content.