If you’ve been wondering, “Can I truly score up to 250, 300, or even 400 in the 2021 JAMB without expo?”Then read on for an eye-opener.
So, you’ve arrived at today’s date.
This page will assist you by providing some tips on How to Score High in JAMB 2022 as well as the materials required for 2021 JAMB preparation.
Well, let’s start by advising you not to be too concerned with how many more topics you need to cover on each JAMB subject.
But be conscious of how many things or how many questions you can answer from the topics you have covered so far.
Now, JAMB has already provided you with everything you need to score at least 180, 250, 300, 350, and even 380 in the forthcoming JAMB exam 2021.
The work is now left for each candidates to use the resources. The truth is “the more you are able to utilize them, the better your JAMB Score”
To a very large extent, you are the one to determine your JAMB score. Whatever way you are preparing for the JAMB exam will either adds or removes from your JAMB Score.
The best secrets to scoring very high in JAMB 2022 are as follows;
- Have a consistent study timetable
- Don’t skip your JAMB reading time for any less important activities.
- Register with a good tutorial center for one month in addition to your personal reading time.
- Compare your performances in your studies at the tutorial center to how better you study alone at home.
- If possible, get reading partners and see if it works for you.
- Make sure you have textbooks for all your JAMB subjects.
- Study with JAMB syllabus.
- Always test yourself with as many past and practice questions as possible after reading a topic.
The same steps above can help you to score high in JAMB 2022 but if you wish to know how to score upto 300 or how to score above 300 in JAMB 2021, then add the following secrets:
- Don’t let the stress of JAMB registration or mistakes you make affect you
- Refer to as many JAMB study materials and textbooks as possible to ensure that you understand everything.
- Always create quality time for revision on daily basis.
- If you find out that you are performing better through the help of your tutorial centers then continue, else, discontinue and find an alternative.
- Rest your brain and mind whenever you are tired or losing concentration in your studies.
- Restart your reading when your mind and brain is settled.
- Don’t be concerned so much about how many more topics you need to read on a particular subject. But let your focus be on how many questions you can answer from the topics you have covered so far.
- Never hope on JAMB Expo. You must read and study hard to pass JAMB.
- Get JAMB Novel summary Questions and answers here and study them.
How to Score High in JAMB 2022: How to Score 400 in JAMB 2022
- Make up your mind and determine for it.
- Study for 8 to 12 hours everyday.
- Attempt JAMB past questions for the past 7 years.
- Eat good diets to help your memory
- Get a personal teacher that teach and show you how to solve all difficult questions.
- Cover your textbooks twice to thrice before the exam.
- Also attempt WAEC, NECO and other exams’ past questions on your subjects.
- Pray and make your target known to God and also believe that you can make it big.
- Do not fail to have the following material listed below:
If you are among those that have been searching for Jamb past questions and answers on English language, jamb 2022/2023 English question and answer, jamb English questions 2022/2023, English past question and answer.
Jamb past questions and answers on English PDF, jamb repeated questions, lexis and structure questions and answers PDF, Jamb questions and answer, the English government, How To Answer JAMB Use Of English Questions In JAMB 2022/2023, then you are not alone.
I was also once in this category. In my first and Second JAMB, I scored 89.
When It happened the second time, I almost concluded that they don’t mark my script again because I was already a customer. (LOL).
Funny as it may, it didn’t happen again when I got to understand the structure and tricks of how to successfully land a high score in JAMB use of English.
Therefore, after completely reading this, you should be able to land a high score in your JAMB 2022/2023 Use of English. Without wasting time, let’s head to the topic How To Answer JAMB Use Of English Questions.
Well, we are going to discuss it under the following headlines.
- Tricks To Answer JAMB Use Of English
- JAMB Use of English Questions Structure
- Marks Allocation In JAMB use of English
- Careful Steps To Follow In Answering JAMB Use of English Questions
- Now we will take them one after the other.
The most effective way of answering the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (jamb) Use of English and get a tangible score is to master the structure of the examination, before the exact time.
You should take note, that Jamb Use of English comprises of four main sections, namely;
- Oral Forms
The best way to tackle the questions in jamb Use of English is to note that the different part of this exams as listed above carries different marks, however, we should note, that all the questions are important, but here is some important information.
From Passage I – III, this passage test candidates’ knowledge of deduction from passages. In these passages, each question carries 3 marks, and this section has 15 questions.
This means that if you correctly answered all the questions, you already have 15 X 3 Marks = 45points.
Passage IV is a test for candidates’ knowledge of English Registers. In this section, each question is worth 2 marks per correct question.
This section carries ONLY 10 questions.
This means that if you correctly answered all the questions, you already have 10 X 2 marks = 20points in this section.
The Lexis section of the JAMB Use of English is one section that tests the candidates’ knowledge of reasoning in the English language, communication as well as vocabulary, and this section comprises of the following;
- Nearest in meaning,
- Opposite in meaning.
Take note that each question in the Lexis section carries 2 marks per question. The Structure section of JAMB Use of English, based ONLY on testing the candidates’ knowledge of the following:
- English sentences formation,
- Part of sentences,
- Phrasal verbs,
- and other aspects of English sentence formation.
In this section, take note that each question carries 1 mark per correct questions you answered. The ending part of JAMB Use of English is the oral forms.
Section A. Comprehension/Summary
(a) 3 Comprehension passages (15 questions in all, 3 marks each) = 45 marks
(b) 1 cloze passage (10 questions in all, 2 marks each) = 20 marks
Section B: Lexis, Structure and Oral Forms
(a) Sentence Interpretation (10 Questions in all, 2 marks each) = 20marks
(b) Antonyms (Opposite in Meaning – 15 questions in all, 1 mark each) = 15 marks
(c) Synonyms (Same in meaning – 15 questions in all, 1 mark each) = 15 marks
(d) Sentence completion (filling the gaps – 20 questions in all, 1 mark each) = 20 marks
(e) Oral forms (15 questions in all, 1 mark each) = 15 marks
Total: 100 questions = 150 marks
Take note that the best method of answering the jamb Use of English and have a high score is for you to follow the following steps carefully while in the examination hall.
The following are the careful yet simple ways to go about answering JAMB use Of English questions.
- Please ensure that you read the instructions before you commence and check the duration of the examination.
- Please endeavour, to identify the main points in the passages;
- You should also take note that you know the meaning of each queried word, phrase or sentence.
- Also ensure that you identify the grammatical functions of words, phrases and clauses and figurative /idiomatic expression;
- deduce or infer the writer’s opinion, mood, attitude to the subject matter.
- While writing the examination, you should pay full attention to details.
If you’re preparing to sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and would like to make a high score, quickly download free JAMB past questions and answers available below
The Free JAMB Past Questions and Answers we have provided will help or serve as a learning tools to get you prepared for the task (exam) ahead and also to give you an insight on the type of questions you will be expecting at the examination hall.
Below are the best 10 free/paid JAMB CBT apps
- Passng CBT app
It was developed to help students with every information they need to gain admission into tertiary institutions in Nigeria. If you have been searching for an app to practice JAMB for free, note that Passng CBT app is the best.
- Flashlearners JAMB app
This app has all the features of the real JAMB software. With Flashlearners CBT app you can decide to practice two, three or four subjects at a time. One of the striking things about this app is that it has both free and paid versions. Users are allowed to upgrade to the paid version if they don’t enjoy the features available in free mode.
- Msgist CBT app
Msgist JAMB app is apparently one of the best JAMB apps for PCs. It also has a version for mobile phone users anyway. This application is owned by the best education website in Nigeria.
- Currentschoolnews JAMB mobile app
if you are looking for a JAMB app to help you prepare vigorously for the impending JAMB examination, you can use Currentschoolnews JAMB mobile app.
- Nigerian scholars UTME CBT practice application
It offers JAMB candidates free JAMB, Post UTME and WAEC past questions.
- JAMB (Swiftspeed edu)
JAMB (Swiftspeed edu) is meant to test students on all the topics highlighted in JAMB syllabus. They ask their questions basically from JAMB past questions and answers. So, if JAMB past questions and answers is key to pass JAMB examination
- Myschool JAMB mobile app
Myschool JAMB mobile app is not totally free, but i can assure you that the app worth it. I mean, it is even one of the cheapest.
- JAMBITE free JAMB, WAEC and Post UTME past questions app
This app can be used for both WAEC and post UTME practice too.
- FaceYourBook JAMB mobile app
FaceYourBook JAMB app will make you to face your book and prepare for JAMB examination.
- Jamb CBT Software by awajis.com
This is one of the best free JAMB mobile apps you can find online. According to the app description in their official website, with Jamb CBT Software by awajis.com you will score nothing less than 250 in the impending JAMB examination.This may not be 100% truth, but i believe this app can really help students.
FREE JAMB PRACTICE WEBSITES
I must advice that if you’re preparing for Jamb , Practice with the above listed apps , These are apps that can really help you learn how to manage your time without too much stress.
2022 JAMB Reprint: This article will guide you on the following keyword; How To Reprint JAMB Examination Slip, how to Reprint JAMB Exam Slip for 2022 UTME Date, Venue and time via JAMB portal slip checker , JAMB Reprint 2022 Date, JAMB date, My Jamb Exam Venue, my Jamb Exam date, My Jamb exam time ,jamb utme exam slip printing , JAMB 2022 UTME Slip Printing, is jamb reprint 2022 out,jamb slip reprint 2022 date,