IBBU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 : Application Process, Screening Date, Venue, and Requirements
The Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), Lapai, is delighted to inform you that the long-awaited Post UTME Screening Form for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released.
The IBBU Post UTME form for the 2023/2024 session is now accessible online at www.ibbu.edu.ng. The registration process for the IBBU Post UTME will commence in August 2023. The registration deadline for the IBBU PUTME SCREENING 2023 has been set between September 30th and October 31st, 2023.
Candidates who selected the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University as their first choice in the recently concluded JAMB examination and scored 170 and above are eligible to purchase the application form.
This article will provide you with all the necessary information about the IBBU Post UTME Screening Form and guide you on how to apply successfully.
To learn how to apply for the screening form, please read this guide carefully until the end.
IBBU Post UTME Cut-Off Mark 2023/2024
The management of Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU), Lapai, has announced that the cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 170.
Requirements & Eligibility for IBBU Post UTME
As mentioned earlier, candidates who scored 170 and above in their UTME result and meet the university’s criteria are eligible to apply for the IBBU Post UTME Screening Form.
The cost of the IBBU Post UTME form is set at N2,000 only. Eligible candidates who wish to participate in the screening exercise are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000 through the University Portal.
IBBU Post UTME Screening Date 2023/2024
The screening date for the IBBU Post UTME will be communicated to all candidates through their respective email addresses and phone numbers. Therefore, it is essential to provide a valid email address and phone number during the registration process.
To successfully apply for the IBBU Post UTME Form, follow the instructions below:
- Check your eligibility by visiting the link: https://portals.ibbu.edu.ng/utmederesult and enter your JAMB registration number. If you are eligible, proceed to the next step.
- Enter your mobile phone number and select the number of results to submit (maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
- A transaction ID/invoice will be generated. Choose your preferred payment option: Interswitch Branch Collect or Interswitch webPAY.
- If you select Branch Collect, print out the generated transaction ID/invoice slip and proceed to any of the listed banks for payment via the Interswitch platform.
- If you choose webPAY, you will be redirected to the Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online.
- After successful payment, you will receive a payment confirmation text message with details that you will use to log in to the portal.
- Log in and upload all the necessary information on the page.
- Click “SUBMIT” and print out the submission acknowledgement slip.
- On the screening day, bring the original copies of the following credentials: O’Level results, JAMB result/acknowledgment slip, A’Level results (if applicable), O’Level certificate/statement of results, 2 passport photographs, indigene letter, and birth certificate/declaration of age.
Important Things to Note About IBBU Post UTME Screening
- Inconsistency in name or picture on the registration slip is not acceptable and may result in disqualification.
- The names on the O’Level certificates, UTME results, and other registration documents must match.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age or above to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile phones, tablets, walkmans, and similar gadgets, as well as any extraneous materials, are not allowed at the screening venue and its surroundings.
- Candidates awaiting SSCE results or its equivalent can also apply for admission, provided the results will be available at the time of resumption.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as soon as possible, as those who fail to do so will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates must report to the designated screening venues as scheduled on the screening day to avoid disqualification.
- The registration process is online, so candidates are not required to be physically present on the university campus. They can register from any location.
- Candidates who initially chose the university as their second choice and wish to be considered for admission can only apply for the screening exercise after changing IBBU to their first choice.
- Parents, guardians, and uninvited security agents will not be allowed on the campus on the scheduled screening exercise date.
Venue for IBBU Post UTME Screening 2023/2024
The screening venue for the 2023/2024 academic session will be indicated on the candidate’s registration slip.
If you have any questions regarding the IBBU Post UTME Screening Form, please feel free to ask in the comment section below.