JAMB Biometric Verification Policy Notice to Examiners & Candidates
JAMB Biometric Verification Policy Notice to Examiners & Candidates has emerged.
GoldenNewsNg reports that the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has issued a warning to Examiners on the Policy of No Biometric Verification, No Examination” for all Candidates Sitting for the Board 2022 Examination.
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB wishes to inform all candidates and examiners that the Policy of ”No Biometric Verification, No Examination” is still active in the forthcoming examination.
All Candidates who intend to sit for the board examination are subjected to biometric verification as there will be no exemption mode for biometrics.
The board has also disclosed the Importance of the JAMB Biometric Verification and also arranged for Special Examinations for candidates having issues with biometric verification in Abuja.
JAMB Special Notice to Examiners and Candidates [No Exemption Mode on Biometric Verification]
1. Biometric Verification will be the only mode for the admittance of candidates into the examination centre.
2. Exemption mode is not allowed for any candidate. Therefore, NO BIOMETRIC VERIFICATION, NO EXAMINATION.
3. No candidate should be kept waiting if he/she cannot be verified. Such candidates should be directed to contact JAMB.
4. There is no other attendance register apart from the biometric verification. Biometric verification will also serve as an attendance register during the examination.
5. Photo Albums will only carry pictures with no marking points for either Present or Absent.
6. All Examination Officials, including the security agents, are to ensure compliance with all guidelines, rules and regulations on the examination.
Strict adherence to the guide on compulsory biometric verification of every candidate is required
Leave a Reply