For UTME candidates, the JAMB Portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility may be used to register for JAMB, establish a profile, check JAMB results 2022, print JAMB exam slips, and many more listed below.
The JAMB Portal is the official website; in this article, we’ll show you how to access it.
JAMB Portal’s Benefits
- Apply for transferCBT center charge
- Viewing of UTME result
- Checking of your admission status
- Correction of data
- Uploading of O’level result
- Change your password
- Check all transaction that occurs
- Update your profile
- Part-time registration
- JAMB regularization
- Normalization of irregular admission
- Print admission letter
- Print mock result
- Sandwich registration
- Submission of indemnity form
The official JAMB portal is https://portal.jamb.gov.ng, which you can use to log in and use all of the JAMB portal features described above.
- Visit the JAMB e-facility portal log in at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Enter your email address and password in the required fields and log in.
JAMB Result Portal 2022
To check your JAMB result, you can access the portal directly using the following link: https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/ExamSlipPrinting/CheckUTMEResults