GoldenNewsNg report that the JAMB Portal Login 2022 Result Checker in Nigeria has been activated.
GoldenNewsNg reports that the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) result checker has been activated and is now online following the completion and release of 2022 JAMB Results.
Students who have sat for the examination can log in to the JAMB result portal and check their results.
This online newspaper understands that JAMB Candidates who registered via CAPS (candidates) E-Facility on JAMB’s website can now log in to access their UTME Results Notification Slip. You’ll need your registration number or e-mail to log in to the JAMB portal and check the UTME result online.
1. Go to the JAMB result checking portal
2. Enter your Registration Number/Email Address in the blank box provided.
3. Click on “Check My Results” (The portal will load your result will show on the screen).
During our quick search for this short post, we realised that the best place to get assistance is at the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) website. Here are some pointers to help in case you need them. Below are some main functions of the result menus on JAMB’s website.
CAPS (Candidates) e-Facility
- Create a new account
- Reset password
- Access JAMB CAP
- See your JAMB Admission Status
- Print Result Slip
If you have forgotten your password, here is what you do:
1. Click on the ‘forgot password’ tab;
2. Click ‘Login’ to access your JAMB profile dashboard;
3. Enter the email address you used to create the account;
4. Click the ‘calendar’ icon to also select your date of birth; and
5. Click the button that says ‘Get Password Reset Link’
You’ll be sent an email with a link to reset your password. To avoid this long process, use a password that you can remember, but also a strong one!
If you still have a problem, contact the JAMB support team by raising a ticket.
Matriculants who are anticipating the JAMB Results for this year, check out the latest updates: >>> 2022 Jamb Results Release