JAMB Subject Combination For Aerospace Engineering: A Guide For 2023/2024
Are you considering a career in aerospace engineering? Are you looking for the JAMB subject combinations for Aerospace Engineering? If so, we are pleased to inform you that this post has been recently updated to provide you with the JAMB subject combination for aerospace engineering.
In this post, you will find the JAMB subject combinations for Aerospace Engineering, as well as the required O’Level subjects and requirements, Direct Entry requirements, and other essential details to help you gain admission to study Aerospace Engineering.
The JAMB subject combination for Aeronautical Engineering in the 2023/2024 academic session is as follows:
- English Language
To study Aeronautical Engineering, you will need the following subjects in your WAEC examination:
- English Language
- Civic Education
- A Trade Subject
- One Other Subject
To pursue aeronautical engineering in Nigeria, you must meet the following requirements:
- Obtain at least a credit pass in your O’level exams (WAEC, NABTEB, or NECO), with English and Mathematics passed in not more than two sittings. Some schools may require a single sitting.
- Be at least sixteen (16) years old by the end of October in the year of admission.
- Meet the cutoff mark for Aeronautical Engineering in your chosen institution.
- Achieve strong scores in JAMB, WAEC, and, if applicable, post-UTME exams.
For Direct Entry admission to study Aeronautical Engineering in Nigeria, the following requirements apply:
- A maximum of two (2) sittings with a minimum of five (5) credits in the Ordinary Level of the Senior Secondary Certificate Examinations (SSCE/GCE).
- Possess a degree in a related discipline with a First Class or Second Class Upper.
- Purchase the Direct Entry form from the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) and your chosen institution.
- Hold an Advanced Level Certificate with at least a Merit Pass in the National Certificate of Education (NCE), National Diploma (ND), or any relevant Advanced Level Certificate.
- Any additional qualifications equivalent to the above criteria and accepted by the Senate of the university you choose. Candidates must also meet specific Faculty/Departmental entry requirements in addition to the minimum admission requirements mentioned earlier.
Here is a list of universities in Nigeria that offer Aeronautical Engineering:
- Covenant University
- Federal University of Technology, Akure
- University of Lagos
- Lagos State University
- Kwara State University
- Landmark University
- Niger Delta University
- Obafemi Awolowo University
- Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun
- Ladoke Akintola University of Technology
- University of Ilorin
- Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT)
- Obafemi Awolowo University – Aviation Training Institute
- Afe Babalola University
- Air Force Institute of Technology (Nigeria Air Force University)
- University of Benin
- University of Port Harcourt
- Ahmadu Bello University Zaria
- Nigerian Defense Academy (NDA)
- Nigeria Army University Biu
We hope that you find our post on the JAMB Subject Combination for Aeronautical Engineering in 2023/2024 helpful. If you have any further inquiries regarding the aforementioned topic, please feel free to ask in the comment section.