Kwara State Government Recruitment 2023 has commenced| How To Apply For KwaraLearn can be accessed below.
The Kwara State Government has initiated the process of recruiting new employees to fill various vacant positions within the state. This effort is part of the KwaraLearn program, a significant educational initiative introduced by the Kwara State Government to enhance the educational outcomes of all students in public schools across the state.
What Is KwaraLearn?
KwaraLEARN (Leading Education Achievement and Reform Now) is a comprehensive education program introduced by the Kwara State Government. Its primary goal is to bring about substantial improvements in learning outcomes within public schools across Kwara State.
KwaraLEARN aims to revitalize all government primary schools in the state, turning them into formidable institutions of learning. This transformation is made possible through innovative technology and data-driven platforms, supplemented by high-quality educational materials. The program also includes comprehensive training and ongoing coaching for teachers and school leaders, as well as technology-enabled support teams to ensure a 360-degree approach to enhancing learning outcomes.
By working as part of the technical implementing partner team for this program, you will play a crucial role in preparing Kwara’s youth for a promising future built on a strong educational foundation. Engaging in this transformative program will be both challenging and rewarding, offering you the opportunity to positively impact the lives of young individuals and contribute to the future growth of Kwara State and Nigeria as a whole.
This program is among the most ambitious and exciting educational initiatives not only in Nigeria but also across the entire African continent. Quality education possesses the potential to revolutionize opportunities for Kwara’s youth and the state as a whole. By joining us, you become part of a dynamic and passionate group of Nigerians actively working to ensure a brighter future for the children of Kwara.
The Talent Acquisition team is responsible for attracting purpose-driven, inspirational talent from diverse backgrounds to form the right team capable of achieving our goals. We are proactive problem solvers who rely on data-driven approaches, and we act as advocates for our mission, sharing our successes and inviting talented leaders to join our teams. To fulfill our promise of empowering teachers and supporting all children in their learning journeys, the work of all our teams is comprehensive. We seek team members who are ready to challenge themselves intellectually and emotionally each day.
We are looking for bright minds who want to contribute to building a better world, one that is more equitable. We are rigorous in our selection and evaluation processes and extend a warm welcome to those who join us, ensuring a successful onboarding process. We take pride in watching the team members we bring in build long-lasting and successful careers with us.
About the Role
As the Talent Acquisition Manager, you will have the opportunity to shape and join a rapidly growing global organization by establishing an efficient talent pipeline for all positions within the program. The ideal candidate should excel in multitasking and take ownership of the current talent acquisition process from the outset.
You are an exceptionally effective communicator, both in written and verbal forms, and you thrive on interacting with people, building relationships, and networking. These skills come naturally to you and are integral to your professional life. You possess a strong sense of ownership, a knack for speedy execution, and a resourceful spirit. The candidate should feel equally comfortable working as an individual contributor and as a leader capable of steering a team’s efforts.
What You Will Do
- Collaborate with hiring managers and their teams to oversee recruitment efforts.
- Partner with department leaders and the People team to manage internal hiring endeavors, including the assessment of employees for different or more senior roles.
- Utilize social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical means to source candidates for open positions and identify future talent needs, proactively recruiting and sourcing candidates.
- Oversee the entire recruitment process and life-cycle, encompassing initial assessments, interviews, and job offers.
- Provide valuable insights and employment data to guide hiring managers and decision-makers.
- Manage relationships with recruiters, academic and professional groups, and engage with a broader audience through targeted outreach using social media and other channels. This includes coordinating on-campus recruiting, participating in job fairs, attending conferences, and exploring other opportunities to connect with individuals interested in the for-profit education sector.
- Prioritize a candidate-centric approach, coaching and mentoring a team on meticulous candidate management, using an applicant tracking system to monitor applicants from the selection phase to onboarding.
- Develop and implement various hiring strategies and initiatives, such as talent attraction, employer branding, outreach and partnership programs, and internships.
- Continuously review and improve existing processes, focusing on quality of hire, time to hire, and overall candidate experience.
What You Should Have
- A bachelor’s degree with an outstanding academic record.
- 3+ years of experience in Talent Acquisition, with a strong preference for experience in high-growth situations.
- Extensive experience in headhunting and direct recruitment, particularly in the context of building diverse teams.
- Prior involvement with fast-paced, metrics-driven Talent Acquisition organizations (in-house/corporate or agency), including the design and implementation of talent acquisition solutions that encompass talent attraction and outreach programs for building long-term talent pipelines.
- Curiosity, determination, and a relentless drive to identify talent throughout Nigeria.
- Experience in establishing and maintaining relationships with senior stakeholders, both internally and externally, showcasing the ability to collaborate effectively across internal and external organizations to establish hiring partnerships.
Additionally, you should possess the following qualities:
- A meticulous doer: You have a track record of delivering results. You are organized, responsive, and take full ownership of your ideas, ensuring their execution down to the finest detail. You set targets, engage others, and do whatever it takes to get the job done. You can juggle multiple projects simultaneously without losing sight of the specifics. Your background likely includes experience in a startup or other rapidly growing company.
- A networking expert: You excel at meeting new people and transforming them into advocates. You communicate clearly, conscientiously, and effectively in both written and verbal communication. You have the ability to influence strangers within a single conversation, and your allies and colleagues readily support your ideas. Ideally, you have an existing network from prior experience in the country, preferably in regulatory, education, or business sectors.
- A creative problem-solver: Establishing and growing a business from scratch involves significant and ongoing challenges. Moreover, NewGlobe operates in often fragile and sometimes volatile, low-resource communities, and deals with complex government systems. You must be adaptable and ready to efficiently and affordably resolve challenges using the available resources.
- An unwavering advocate: The welfare of the children we serve and the teachers we empower is always on your mind. You understand their needs, relate to them, and are willing to connect with parents and children, regardless of their appearance or circumstances. Every decision you make prioritizes their well-being, experience, and value.
- A flexible learner: You believe in continuous improvement. You welcome constructive feedback and freely offer it to others. You understand that you can only become better tomorrow when others highlight areas where you’ve missed or fallen short today.
- A data-driven decision-maker: In making decisions, you don’t rely solely on intuition. You gather data, analyze it, and make decisions with clear justifications.
- A curious investigator: You often ask “why?” You don’t simply accept things as they are; you question why they are that way. You recognize that the world we see is shaped by human choices and actions and can potentially be changed. You view the world as full of wonder, even when you seek to change an unjust part of it.