This article contains the Latest Information On Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2023
In this post , GoldenNewsNg will show you how to apply for the Nigeria immigration recruitment, and all stages of the recruitment process to help applicants understand and know precisely where they are. also check: Nigeria immigration website
NIS Recruitment Stages
Stage 1: Application
In every job recruitment, the application stage is usually the key. so this is the first stage of the NIS recruitment process. Application commences after CDCFIB approves it. Eligible applicants are expected to submit their applications on the CDCFIB portal at cdcfib.career
Stage 2: Aptitude Test
After the successful submission of your application, the CDCFIB invites eligible shortlisted candidates for an Aptitude Test (Computer-Based Test)
Stage 3: Final Screening
Candidates who successfully passed the NIS exam shall be instructed to attend the final screening where credentials and physical fitness will be checked the invitation usually comes via email and SMS. So if you’ve successfully passed the aptitude test, ensure to check your email and sms on daily basis.
Stage 4: Training of Officers
If you get to this stage, then I will say congratulations because this is the stage Candidates who passed the certificate and physical screening will be trained and recruited into the Nigeria Immigration Service as officers.
after recruitment, what’s next? Salary of course. the whole essence of applying for a job is to get paid.
In case you want to know the Nigeria Immigration salary structure, Click here
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Application Process
The Nigeria Immigration Service regularly recruits and the application is done online at their website, by following this immigration advice:
- Click here to visit their website : Nigeria Immigration Portal
- Click on vacancies
- Select any of the 3 categories you are qualified for
- You would be asked to log in, if you have not created an account, click on sign up and then enter your email address and password.
- A verification mail will be sent to your e-mail address, open your e-mail address and verify the mail
- After that, return to the log in page and enter your email address and password
- After logging in, you will be taken to a page where you are to fill your personal information which includes name, date of birth, state of origin, local government of origin, height in metres, make sure you fill all your data correctly.
- After you are through, you click continue, next you are expected to fill in your address, fill it in and click continue
- You are to fill in a means of identification, you will need a voters card, international passport, national ID card or drivers license, selected one and fill in your id no for the selected identification type and click continue
- Next you are expected to fill in the data of your relations, name, address, state and local government of origin for you dad and your mom. You are also expected to fill for your spouse if applicable. Click continue
- You are expected to fill in if you have any medical condition and details, if you have any. Click continue
- You are expected to fill if you have any criminal records. Click continue
- You are expected to fill in your educational qualification, depending on which of the categories you are applying for. Click continue
- You are expected to fill in your employment details, it is compulsory to fill at least one. Click continue
- You are expected to fill if you have worked with the civil service before. Click continue
- You are expected to fill if you have worked with the military before. Click continue
- A review of the information you have filled is then displayed, you are expected to review to be sure all you have filled is correct, then you click on submit.
The headquarter is located at:
Nigerian Immigration Service Headquarters, Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road, Sauka Abuja. P.M.B. 38, Garki Abuja.
Leave a Reply