The Latest NPower News & NASIMS News Today 24th July 2023 can be accessed below…
Below is the Nasims validation news on payment today, NPower Payment Validation News, NPower Stipend Payment, Nasims News for Npower Batch C2 Today, Npower news, Outstanding Stipends Payment, Nasims News Today, Npower December Payment, Npower January Payment 2023,
NASIMS SSP Portal: NPower Management Announce New Self Service Portal
The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) has transferred its portal, nasims.gov.ng, to a new platform called the Self Service Portal (SSP) at ssp.nasims.gov.ng.
Previously, GoldenNewsNgreported on the inaccessibility of the NASIMS Portal a few days ago. Subsequently, in response to that report, NASIMS has now transitioned from its previous portal to a new one.
As the user base of NASIMS expanded, the demand for a more user-friendly and efficient portal became apparent. The previous system had some limitations, such as complex navigation, lack of real-time updates, and difficulty in accessing program resources. To address these issues and provide an improved user experience, NASIMS introduced the new Self Service Portal (SSP) – ssp.nasims.gov.ng.
As of the time of writing this report, no latest update on npower payment . Meanwhile, Npower has paid backlog stipends to some Npower Beneficiaries who validated their account as instructed by Npower Management.
NPower Beneficiaries Express Concerns Over Delayed Stipends:
NPower beneficiaries have expressed their concerns over the prolonged delay in receiving their stipend payments, which have been pending since last December. This issue has persisted even before President Bola Tinubu assumed office, and unfortunately, the outstanding payments have not been addressed during his tenure. The delay in receiving stipends is causing distress among the beneficiaries who rely on this financial support for their daily needs.
President Tinubu Announces Aid to Families:
In a bid to ease the difficulties faced by Nigerians due to the removal of subsidies, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu has taken action by announcing financial aid to 12 million families. Each family is set to receive N8,000 monthly over a period of six months.
Interactive Session Held With Npower Batch C Beneficiaries:
A recent interactive session titled “Half Hour With Npower C Beneficiaries” was conducted by Nasims to address concerns raised by Npower Batch C beneficiaries. The session, held on July 10, 2023, covered crucial topics and yielded essential information:
- Status of C1 Beneficiaries: The Npower C1 program officially ended in August 2022. Additional payments for September, October, and November were included in the Nexit package approved by H.M. Sadiya Umar Farouq.
- Payment and Program Continuation: The future of the Npower program depends on President Tinubu’s decisions. Nasims cannot provide a definitive answer on payment continuation until the program’s status is confirmed.
- Payment Date for Outstanding Months: The payment date for the owed months remains uncertain as approval from the new administration is still pending. Payments will be initiated once approval is granted.
- Unpaid C1 Beneficiaries: C1 beneficiaries awaiting payments for September, October, and November will receive them as soon as the necessary funds are approved and made available.
- Pre-selected Beneficiaries: Pre-selected beneficiaries must follow the instructions provided in their messages and await further instructions as supplementary to existing C2 beneficiaries.
- Account Validation: C2 beneficiaries who provided incorrect account details have received account validation links. C1 beneficiaries facing payment issues can also use this opportunity to validate their accounts.