Latest Npower News on Payment of January, February, and March Stipends Today 5th May 2023 can be accessed below.
As of today, May 5th, 2023, there is good news for beneficiaries of the Npower program in Nigeria. The Federal Government has announced that payment of outstanding stipends for the months of January, February, and March will be made today.
This news will bring relief to thousands of Npower beneficiaries who have been eagerly awaiting their payment for several weeks. The Npower program is a social intervention initiative of the Nigerian government aimed at empowering young graduates with skills and knowledge necessary for sustainable livelihoods.
The program has been running for several years, and its impact has been felt by many beneficiaries who have received training and employment opportunities. The payment of stipends is an essential part of the program, as it provides a financial lifeline to beneficiaries while they undergo training and gain work experience. This latest Npower news on payment of stipends is a welcome development and a testament to the government’s commitment to the welfare of its citizens.
Are you a beneficiary of NPower Batch C1 or C2? The disbursement of December payments to these two batches has commenced today. Some recipients have already received their stipends, while others are still awaiting theirs.
Recall that N-Power told all recipients, particularly those with backlogs, that they would receive their payments. We have provided evidence of beneficiaries who received their stipend today as an attachment to this story.
And now for the rest of January, February, and March payments, Because the minister says it is also on the way, we hope you understand that those who started to receive the payment of their stipends from NPower are December and November Beneficiaries, While January, February, and March are on the way.
The Npower Programme has recently resumed the payment of three months backlog stipends for Batch C beneficiaries. The backlog payment covers the months of October, November, and December and commenced on May 2nd, 2023.
This news comes after the management of Npower launched a validation portal a few weeks ago, requesting beneficiaries to validate their account details to reclaim their outstanding balance.
The payment process is being executed gradually, and beneficiaries who have validated their account details are being paid. However, beneficiaries who have not received their stipends for the said months are encouraged to remain patient as the payment process is ongoing.
While Npower and Nasims have not officially announced this update on their communication channels, beneficiaries who have received their payments have confirmed the news on various social media platforms.
It is expected that the payment of stipends for the months of January, February, March, and April will follow soon after the backlog of unpaid stipends are settled. Npower beneficiaries are advised to check their accounts regularly and follow the appropriate channels for updates on their stipends.
All N-POWER batch C (stream II) are expected to update their profile with relevant information on their dashboard/ self-service portal.
For deployment, kindly follow the instructions below.
- Login to your self-service portal on Nasims portal, click the ‘deployment tab’ to view posting details.
- Download and print your deployment letter.
- Proceed to your deployed PPA with your PPA letter for approval or rejection.
- Take approved PPA letter to Focal persons for approval.
- Take rejected PPA letter to Focal persons for redeployment.
- Upload the signed PPA letter to the portal if accepted or rejected by the Centre head and Focal Person.
- Apply for redeployment if needed.
The process for Interstate redeployment goes like this;
- Beneficiaries are to write a mail to the NPower situation room using the address [email protected] or [email protected] (based on both health and marital reasons only)
- Mail is reviewed and focal persons and program managers are contacted on these changes, so they’re aware.
- Focal persons and desk officers are also notified to effect deployment after previous deployment has been revoked from the backend
The Inter-LGA redeployment process goes like this;
- Beneficiaries are to first contact the NPower call center for change of LGA of residence.
- When this change is effected successfully, they can now proceed to their SSP portal for redeployment.
For inter state redeployment, send an email to redeployment.npower.nasims.gov.ng
- For help:
After successful deployment, please check the ‘deployment tab’ on your self-service portal to confirm if the deployment was captured.
If beneficiaries encounter issues validating their Npower account, they can use the provided Nasims Validation Link. For more Npower news, check back tomorrow on GoldenNewsNg.