Latest Npower News on Payment of January, February, and March Stipends Today 7th May 2023 can be accessed below.
Npower Backlog Payment Initiated for Validated Beneficiaries, January to March Stipends to Follow
On Sunday, May 7th, 2023, Nasims, the management of Npower, confirmed that they have started paying the backlog owed to Npower beneficiaries who had successfully validated their account details. This payment includes the backlog for October, November, and December, as some beneficiaries did not receive their payments when Npower paid batch C2 stipends for those months due to their account details not being captured.
To address this issue, Npower launched a validation portal at https://validation.nasims.ng for affected beneficiaries to validate their account details, claim their stipends, and continue receiving payments. However, some beneficiaries have requested payment for their January, February, and March stipends while the backlog payment is being made. The Npower management has assured beneficiaries that they will pay stipends when due.
Regarding Npower batch C1 beneficiaries asking for their December stipend payment, Npower management previously stated that their program ended in August 2022, and every other stipend paid was a bonus.
Unfortunately, there is still no concrete update from the Npower management on whether payment will be made for the Nexit package. Many exited Npower beneficiaries are still hopeful for their Nexit package, but until then, Npower advises beneficiaries to engage in other positive things. It is worth noting that N-Power has promised all recipients, particularly those with backlogs, that they will receive their payments. Evidence of beneficiaries who received their stipend has been provided as an attachment to this story.
And now for the rest of January, February, and March payments, Because the minister says it is also on the way, we hope you understand that those who started to receive the payment of their stipends from NPower are December and November Beneficiaries, While January, February, and March are on the way.
The Npower Programme has recently resumed the payment of three months backlog stipends for Batch C beneficiaries. The backlog payment covers the months of October, November, and December and commenced on May 2nd, 2023.
This news comes after the management of Npower launched a validation portal a few weeks ago, requesting beneficiaries to validate their account details to reclaim their outstanding balance.
The payment process is being executed gradually, and beneficiaries who have validated their account details are being paid. However, beneficiaries who have not received their stipends for the said months are encouraged to remain patient as the payment process is ongoing.
While Npower and Nasims have not officially announced this update on their communication channels, beneficiaries who have received their payments have confirmed the news on various social media platforms.
It is expected that the payment of stipends for the months of January, February, March, and April will follow soon after the backlog of unpaid stipends are settled. Npower beneficiaries are advised to check their accounts regularly and follow the appropriate channels for updates on their stipends.
All N-POWER batch C (stream II) are expected to update their profile with relevant information on their dashboard/ self-service portal.
For deployment, kindly follow the instructions below.
- Login to your self-service portal on Nasims portal, click the ‘deployment tab’ to view posting details.
- Download and print your deployment letter.
- Proceed to your deployed PPA with your PPA letter for approval or rejection.
- Take approved PPA letter to Focal persons for approval.
- Take rejected PPA letter to Focal persons for redeployment.
- Upload the signed PPA letter to the portal if accepted or rejected by the Centre head and Focal Person.
- Apply for redeployment if needed.
The process for Interstate redeployment goes like this;
- Beneficiaries are to write a mail to the NPower situation room using the address [email protected] or [email protected] (based on both health and marital reasons only)
- Mail is reviewed and focal persons and program managers are contacted on these changes, so they’re aware.
- Focal persons and desk officers are also notified to effect deployment after previous deployment has been revoked from the backend
The Inter-LGA redeployment process goes like this;
- Beneficiaries are to first contact the NPower call center for change of LGA of residence.
- When this change is effected successfully, they can now proceed to their SSP portal for redeployment.
For inter state redeployment, send an email to redeployment.npower.nasims.gov.ng
- For help:
After successful deployment, please check the ‘deployment tab’ on your self-service portal to confirm if the deployment was captured.