Latest Recruitment at MTN Nigeria – Apply Here following the guideline below.
MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager – Employee Experience, Human Resources
Job Identification Number: 1173
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full Time
Job Category: MTN Level 3
Reports To: Senior Manager, Employee Experience & Change
Division: Human Resources
- Embed Employee Personas across all people management processes.
- Coordinate and liaise with MTN Group Functions and other OpCos to ensure consistency in implementation of Employee Experience initiatives.
- Participate in cultural transformation projects to enhance the employee experience.
- Collaborate with the Facilities on workplace design imperatives to improve the employee experience.
- Support with coaching of the departmental Administrator to ensure understanding of MTNN objectives and goals, awareness of job requirements and accountabilities and leverage human resources career development programs for staff career development.
- Facilitate sessions with HR BP’s on impact of employee experience on business productivity.
- Coordinate organization-wide change interventions as required.
- Continuously support HR Business Partners (HRBP) to deploy bespoke interventions.
- Analyze and interpret surveys and deploy other interventions to secure VOE (Voice of Employees)
- Facilitate and deploy interventions to achieve MTNN Diversity & Inclusion targets.
- Champion a culture of Customer Centricity, Innovation and other elements required to drive business performance.
- Improve HR Service Delivery by continuously reviewing employee HVJ’s. Follow-up with stakeholders to drive improvements across all dimensions.
- Responsible for tracking and showcasing employee experience ROI.
- Facilitate MTNN’s Culture debrief at Induction sessions.
- Work with Process Owners, HR Business Partners and cross-functional teams to implement initiatives to enhance employee experience.
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Professional Qualification from a recognized HR Body.
6 – 13 years’ experience which includes:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in any HR field.
- Experience within another business function will be an advantage.
- Experience in reviewing and analyzing data to make informed decisions.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 18th February, 2022 (11:59 PM).