McPherson University JUPEB Admission Form 2023/2024 Session
The McPherson University administration is pleased to announce that the application for admission to the JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board) program is now open. Interested individuals can obtain the admission form at a cost of N10,000.
McPherson University invites qualified candidates to apply for admission to its non-residential, one-year Basic Studies program for the 2023/2024 academic session. The program is designed to prepare students for Direct Entry (D/E) admission into Nigerian universities, including McPherson University, by obtaining a JUPEB Certificate.
To be eligible for the JUPEB program, candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credit passes in the WASSCE or NECO (O’ Level) examinations, acquired in not more than two sittings.
The JUPEB program offers the following eleven (11) subjects, from which applicants must select a minimum of three (3) subjects:
- Literature in English
- Christian Religious Studies
- Business Studies
The subject combinations for JUPEB are determined based on the candidates’ intended course of study. Here are some possible pairings:
- Accounts, Business Studies, Economics (ABE)
- Accounts, Economics, Government (AEG)
- Biology, Chemistry, Physics (BCP)
- Business Studies, Economics, Government (BEG)
- Business Studies, Economics, Mathematics (BEM)
- Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics (CMP)
- Christian Religious Studies, History, Literature-in-English (CHL)
- Economics, Government, Literature-in-English (EGL)
- Economics, Government, Mathematics (EGM)
- Economics, History, Literature-in-English (EHL)
- Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies (GLC)
McPherson University Courses:
Successful completion of the JUPEB program qualifies individuals for admission into the 200 level of various degree programs offered by McPherson University, which are fully accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC). The courses available include:
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences:
- Department of Nursing (B.N.Sc.)
College of Natural and Applied Sciences (COLNAS):
- Department of Biological Sciences (BSc Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology)
- Department of Physical and Computer Sciences (BSc Computer Science)
College of Social and Management Sciences (COSMAS):
- Department of Accounting and Finance (BSc Accounting, Banking & Finance)
- Department of Business Administration (BSc Business Administration, Marketing)
- Department of Economics (BSc Economics)
- Department of International Relations (BSc International Relations)
- Department of Mass Communication (BSc Mass Communication)
College of Humanities (COLHUM):
- Department of History and International Studies (B.A. History and International Studies)
- Department of Languages (B.A. English Language)
- Department of Religious Studies (B.A. Religious Studies)
To apply for the McPherson University JUPEB program, follow these steps:
- Visit www.mcu.edu.ng and click on the e-portals link.
- Create an account by selecting the Basic Studies link and providing your information. Click “Create Account” to proceed.
- Make the required payment of N10,000. You can choose to pay using a card or through a bank.
- If paying through a bank, print the e-invoice to obtain the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
- If paying by card, enter your card details on the payment platform and click “Pay.”
- After making the payment, return to the site and click the Login Form link.
- Enter your RRR number to complete the registration process.
Note: Detailed payment instructions can be found on the JUPEB admissions page of the school’s website.
Thank you for taking the time to read this post. If you found it helpful, please use the share buttons below to inform your friends about it.