On this post, you’ll get the complete information on How to qualify for FG’s survival fund for small businesses
This is a question on the lips of many as the deadly virus has not only caused a global health crisis but also brought the global economy to its knee.
The objective of the FG MSME CRM & MIS Platform is to help with the digital registration, onboarding and management of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises for the Federal Government Survival Fund Program. The program includes Payroll Support, Guaranteed Offtake and MSME Grant. The CRM & MIS Platform will also enable the inventory management of the Guaranteed Offtake Scheme. This program is part of the Economic Sustainability Plan, which aims to support and protect these businesses from the potential vulnerabilities brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
How to qualify for General MSME Grant
1. Applicant must be a Nigerian national
2. Applicant must be registered under Corporate Affairs Commission with at least a Business Name certificate
3. Applicant must have a verifiable BVN and Bank Account.
What to Know About the Survival Fund Program
- The program is part of the Economic Sustainability Plan, which aims to support and protect these businesses from the potential vulnerabilities brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- There are three categories of the program
- Payroll Support – assists in paying employees of a business
- Guaranteed Offtake – assists businesses to kick start or in rebuilding
- MSME Grant – free grants for Micro, Small and Medium sized Enterprises.
- Any Nigerian with a running business (registered or not registered) can apply for either of the categories they qualify for.Three Steps to Partake in the Survival Fund 2021 Program
Step 1: REGISTER
The very first step to be part of the Federal Government Survival Fund Program is to register with your business and(or) personal information on the survival fund application portal.
Step 2: ONBOARD
After registering on the platform, the next is to complete the onboarding process by adding Organisation, Bank and Employees details.
Step 2: GET PAID
Once your application has been successfully verified, you are then eligible to get paid under the scheme applied for.
How to Register
The following Steps will guide you in registering for the survival fund 2021 program;
- Proceed to the Survival fund registration portal survivalfund.gov.ng
- Click on the ‘Start Here’ button, that will take you to the survival fund application form options
- Choose the category you want to apply for, by clicking ‘Payroll Support Register’, ‘MSME Grant Register’ or ‘Guaranteed Offtake Register’
- Fill in your information in the form as correct as possible to avoid disqualification at verification state
After successful registration, you will;
- Receive an Activation Code on your mobile, use to activate your profile
- Login to Your Profile to proceed with the onbording process.
All categories of the survival fund program are currently active, proceed through the link provided above to register. Remember to turn on your notification for our updates to get a reminder from us and stay updated with other trending opportunities.
Best of luck with your application!
Meanwhile, the federal government has announced that the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF), being implemented by the Ministry of Sports and Youth Development, has successfully completed its pilot disbursement of loans totalling N165,700,000 to 239 beneficiaries.
Allah bless everyone