NASIMS Portal Login 2022: NPower Portal Login for Batch C enrolment. The NASIMS Test Portal is now open for registration & verification.
The National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS) is the central management platform for the administration and coordination of Social Investment Programmes under the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development.
The National Social Investment Program of Nigeria is a social welfare initiative created by the Federal government of Nigeria in 2015 under the direction of the National Social Investment Office. The Program was created to ensure a more equitable distribution of resources to vulnerable populations, including children, youth, and women. Under President Muhammadu Buhari the office has created four programs to address poverty and help increase economic development. Keep scrolling to go to the Nasims Portal Dashboard.
>> NPower Batch C Stream 2
>> NASIMS Latest Biometric Software Download Link Portal
>> NASIMS ID & Status Verification
How to Login to the NASIMS Portal 2022 | NASIMS gov ng
>> Click this link – https://nasims.gov.ng/
>> Click on login to access your NASIMS online portal page
>> Use the “Forgot Password” Option
>> Enter your N-POWER application email
>> Click on “Send Link”
>> Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
>> After successful reset of password, please login to update your records in the NASIMS Test portal.
For any n-power batch c to take the ongoing test on NASIMS portal. He/she must validate BVN. This is an important part of the process. The NASIMS BVN validation is to confirm the authenticity of the npower applicants. To Validate you BVN successfully, follow the following steps:
- login to your NASIMS Portal Dashboard
- Click on the BVN validation link, enter your details including date of birth, phone number (used in receiving bank alert), email address, and your BVN number.
- Click on the validate button.
Four (4) Programmes in the NASIMS Portal Login 2022 | nasims gov ng
A scheme set up by the President of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari since 8 June 2016, to address the issues of youth unemployment and help increase social development can now be accessed via the nasims portal.
2. Conditional Cash Transfer:
Nigeria’s Conditional Cash Transfer program provides targeted cash transfers to the most vulnerable households with the long-term goal of lifting millions out of poverty
3. Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program (GEEP):
The Government Enterprise and Empowerment Program was established to provide financial support and training to businesses and entrepreneurs at the bottom of the financial pyramid.
4. National Home Grown School Feeding Program (NHGSFP):
The National Home Grown School Feeding Program was created to provide a nutritious and balanced meal to 5.5 million school children grades 1 to 3.
To be able to access the National Social Investment Program of Nigeria – NASIMS Portal login, the following documents would be required:
- Academics credentials such as O level certificates and degree certificates
- All eligible n-power batch are expected to have obtained their NIN and linked such with their phone numbers
- Applicants are to have their NYSC certificates ready
- Print out of the data page during the course if registering for the program
- Other documents that might be required are Bank verification number and account number, birth certificates and local government of origin.
Steps For NASIMS ID Verification 2022
All Batch C Npower applicants requires NASIMS ID to enable them take the n-power test. To properly verify your Id on the NASIMS portal, kindly follow the guide below:
>> All Batch C Applicants are required to recover/reset password on NASIMS gov ng
>> After filling the password recovery form, you are to wait to receive feedback from the NASIMS team
>> Once you are successful, login to the NASIMS online portal with your new password
How To Recover Password For NASIMS Portal
- To recover your password for the process of completing Id verification for your NASIMS Portal Test, visit the Login to your NASIMS Account : https://nasims.gov.ng/login