NSEIP Portal : The National Social Empowerment Program Portal is Open for applicant , Apply Now following the guideline below.
The application period for the National Social Empowerment Program (NSEIP) 2022 has officially started; interested applicants can now apply online at http://nseip.com/apply/.
Want to Know About National Social Empowerment Program (NSEIP)?
The Nigerian National Social Empowerment Scheme is a grand effort to offer microfinance and associated economic services through social empowerment organizations. The goal of this program is to provide small loans and grants to small-scale traders, students, youths, and entrepreneurs, who are typically unable to obtain loans or credit from banks or traditional financial organizations.
It was established to provide zero-collateral soft loans and grants to people, entrepreneurs, artisans, and farmers in order to raise their living standards by developing their business.
Target And Funding for National Social Empowerment Program
- The NSEIP is targeted at benefitting a minimum of 500,000 Micro, small and medium enterprises on its first run.
- The program was designed to fund the smallest of these MSMEs, who rarely have the means to access credit from banks or other traditional means.
- This procedure reduced inaccessibility to the credit to the barest minimum.
Eligibility for National Social Empowerment Program
1. Government-issued ID
2. National Identification Number
3. Applicant must be within the age of 18-55
4. Applicant must be a resident of Nigeria.
5. Applicant must possess a functional commercial bank account in Nigeria.
How To Apply For National Social Empowerment Program (NSEIP) 2022
All interested applicants should kindly visit http://nseip.com/apply/, to apply