NECO 2022 Result Checker: How to Check Your NECO Results in 2022
If you are among the candidates that sat for the June/July or Nov/Dec NECO examinations, you will be happy to know that the national examination council (NECO) results have now been released and you can access yours via the NECO result checker portal result.neco.gov.ng.
In this article, we will guide you through NECO Result Checker Token or Pin, How to Check Your NECO Results in 2022, How To Check NECO Result Without Scratch Card 2021, and the whole process and steps to navigate the portal, and also show you how to check your NECO results in 2022.
Candidates of the June/July or Nov/Dec NECO examination can now proceed to check their performances as the results are now available at the portal. Checking of results will require an electronic token that can also be purchased at the NECO Website as detailed in subsequent sections.
According to Punch, 1,233,631 candidates registered for June/July 2021 NECO SSCE with 1,226,631 actually going in for the examination. The result stats have it that 945,853 candidates obtained five credits and above including English Language and Mathematics, while 1,094,291 candidates also obtained five credits and above irrespective of English Language and Mathematics.
Although the collective performances can generally be termed ‘good’ with a slight decline when compared to last year’s (2020) performances.
NECO Result Checker Token or PIN
To check your NECO result in 2022, you will be required to use a token i.e the ‘NECO Result Checker Pin‘. To get the token you can follow the below steps;
- Visit the NECO website at www.neco.gov.ng or result.neco.gov.ng/register directly to register an account and get started.
- If you already have an account then login-in to get started
- Once you are logged in then proceed to buy the token online using any of the payment options.
- Only one token is allowed per candidate but can be shared with the candidate’s parents, schools, organizations, or any person who wishes to view the candidate’s results.
How to Check Your NECO Results in 2022
The new result checking system has been designed to allow candidates easily check their results, you can make use of the following steps;
- First, visit the NECO website at www.neco.gov.ng with your examination registration number.
- Click on ‘NECO Results’ and then click ‘Check Result!’. You will be taken to the NECO results checking system (www.result.neco.gov.ng) to fill in the required details.
- Choose your exam year. i.e. 2022
- Choose your exam type. i.e. SSCE Internal (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token and Registration Number in the right columns
- When you have filled in all the details, click on the button ‘CHECK RESULT’ to access your grades.
Now you should be happy with your results. Congratulations on your excellent performance.
How To Check NECO Result Without Scratch Card 2021
- Sorry To Disappoint You.
- The truth is that you cannot check NECO Result 2021 without SCRATCH CARD.
- For you to be able to successfully check your 2021 NECO result you will need to obtain NECO result checker TOKEN CODE, PIN, or SCRATCH CARD.
- Having said that, see below how to check your NECO result 2021.
- If you are among those that sat for 2021 NECO and you want to check your NECO result, then follow the steps outlined below and then check your result successfully For FREE.
This is to notify all candidates and the general public that the recently concluded 2021 NECO SSCE-EXT Examinations Results have been released. To check your result you can proceed to results.neco.gov.ng to purchase your tokens and check your results.
Leave a Reply