Nestle Future Talent Bursary 2023 Now Open | Apply Now following the guideline below.
Nestle is inviting young South African graduates between the ages of 17 -25 years for its Nestle Future Talent Bursary 2023.
- Must be a South African 17 -25 years
- Must be applying to or already studying on a full-time basis at an accredited learning institution in South Africa
- Applicants should have a senior certificate with a minimum of Level 6 in Mathematics and Physical Sciences for students planning to study engineering courses.
- Tertiary students applying for the first time must have maintained a total average of at least 70% during the current study year.
- Must need financial assistance. (People whose total combined household income is less than R 605 000 per annum)
1. Engineering (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Automation, Instrumentation, Robotics, or Electronic, Mechatronics) Data Analysts (Data Science, Data Communication, Data metrics)
2. Computer Sciences, Information Technology
3. Innovation (Management of Technology and Innovation, Entrepreneurship & Innovation Management, Innovation and Design Thinking)
4. Digital/e-commerce (Digital Marketing, Design, and Digital Animation, Digital Media, E-Commerce Management, Brand Management, Social Media Marketing, Media Communications)
5. Agriculturalists (Agricultural Economics and Management, Commercial Farming, Food Science & Technology, Agriculture Economics, and Farm Management, Management of Agroecosystems and Environment)
6. Finance: Management Accounting, CA, CIMA
7. Human Resources, Sales, and Marketing management
- A certified copy of the South African
- A copy of the latest academic results
- Certified household income documents and/or Affidavits (not older than 3 months);
- Proof of registration or admission letter from the intended institution
• Interested and qualifying individuals must please apply online at www.careerwise.co.za.
• Navigate to the applications page and select the online application.
• We will need you to use a promotional code for purposes of tracking.
Please use the following promotional code: Nestle 2023.
• For enquiries, please contact Mr. John Legoete at: