Table of Contents
- Purchasing the Admission Scratch Card
- Different Types of Admission Cards
- How to Register Your Application
- Registration Process
- Uploading Documents
- Printing Your Exam Slip
- Recovering Your Pin/Serial Number
- Release of Exam Results and Interview Invitation
- Frequently Asked Questions
Are you looking to secure admission into the prestigious Nigerian Navy Secondary Schools (NNSS) or the Nigerian Navy Military School (NNMS), Ikot Ntuen? If so, you’re in the right place. This comprehensive guide will walk you through the entire application process, ensuring you have all the information you need to succeed.
Purchasing the Nigerian Navy School Admission Scratch Card
The first step in applying for admission is purchasing the necessary scratch card. This card is your gateway to the online application process. Here’s what you need to know:
- Authorized Outlets: Visit designated outlets listed below to buy a NNSS Admission Portal scratch card.
- NNMS Cards – A – Abia – NNFLC Owerrinta
- NNMS Cards – D – Akwa-Ibom – NNMS Ikot Ntuen
- NNMS Cards – F – Benue – NNPRS Makurdi
- NNMS Cards – G – Cross River – NNSS Calabar
- NNMS Cards – M – Ondo – NNSS Imeri
- NNMS Cards – N – Ogun – NNSS Abeokuta
- NNMS Cards – P – Rivers – NNSS Port Harcourt
- NNMS Cards – Q – Kogi – NNSS Okura-Lafia
- NNMS Cards – S – Lagos Island – DNED
- NNMS Cards – V – Lagos-Apapa – NNS Beecroft
- NNMS Cards – W – Lagos-Ojo – NNSS Ojo
- NNSS Cards – A0 – Directorate of Naval Education, 7th Floor, 1-3 Moloney St., Lagos Island
- NNSS Cards – B1 – NNSS Ojo Lagos
- NNSS Cards – B2 – NNSS Ibara Abeokuta
- NNSS Cards – B3 – NNSS Port Harcourt
- NNSS Cards – B4 – NNSS Akpabuyo Calabar
- NNSS Cards – B5 – NNSS Ogbomoso
- NNSS Cards – B6 – NNSS Imeri
- NNMS Cards – E – Oyo – NNSS Ogbomoso
- NNSS Cards – B7 – NNSS Okura-Lafia
- NNSS Cards – F0 – Naval Unit Abuja
- NNSS Cards – F1 – NNS BEECROFT
- NNSS Cards – F3 – Nigerian Navy Finance & Logistic School, Owerrinta Abia State
- NNMS Cards – X – NNSS Kuje
- NNSS Cards – C1 – NNPS Ojo
- NNSS Cards – C2 – NNPS Okokomaiko
- NNSS Cards – B8 – NNSS Kuje
- NNSS Cards – B9 – NNMS Ikot Ntuen
- NNMS Cards – B – Abuja – NUA Abuja
- NNMS Cards – Y – NNLC Kano
- NNMS Cards – Z – NNCETT Ile-Ife
- NNSS Cards – F2 – NHQ (ADMIN)
- NNSS Cards – F4 – NNCETT ILE-IFE
- NNSS Cards – F6 – NNPRS MAKURDI
- NNSS Cards – F5 – NNLC KANO
- NNSS Cards – F7 – AFSC (CDSS)
- NNSS Cards – C3 – NNPS Mobil Road
- NNSS Cards – C4 – NNPS Borokiri PH
- NNSS Cards – C6 – NNPS Onne
- NNSS Cards – C5 – NNPS Ikot Ansa Calabar
- NNSS Cards – C7 – NNPS Oghara
- NNSS Cards – C8 – NNPS Pathfinder
- NNSS Cards – D0 – ONLINE NNEDU.ORG
- NNMS Cards – U – NNPS Oghara
- NNMS Cards – T – NNPS Borokiri PH
- NNMS Cards – R – NNPS Pathfinder
- NNMS Cards – C – Abuja – NHQ (ADMIN)
- NNMS Cards – H – AFSC (CDSS)
- NNMS Cards – I – NNPS Okokomaiko
- NNMS Cards – J – NNPS Ojo
- NNMS Cards – K – NNPS Mobil Road
- NNMS Cards – L – NNPS Calabar
- NNMS Cards – O – NNPS Onne
- NNMS Cards – 1 – ONLINE NNEDU.ORG
Nigerian Navy School Different Types of Admission Cards
It’s important to note that there are different types of admission cards for NNSS and NNMS, and they are not interchangeable. Using the wrong card will result in your application being invalid. Here are the card types:
- NNSS Cards (For Nigerian Navy Secondary Schools)
- NNMS Cards (For Nigerian Navy Military School, Ikot Ntuen)
How to Apply Nigerian Navy School
Once you have your scratch card, the next step is to register your application. Follow these steps carefully:
- Click on ‘See More’ for detailed instructions on registering the candidate’s application for admission into the Nigerian Navy Secondary Schools.
- Follow the provided instructions and make sure to save your scratch card details, including your Personal Identification Number (PIN) and Serial Number. These will be required for subsequent access to the NNSS Admissions website.
- Maintain the GSM and email address registered on the completed e-form to receive occasional information regarding the status of your application.
Please note that the registration end date will be communicated to you via SMS.
Nigerian Navy School Registration Process
Here’s a step-by-step breakdown of the registration process:
- Click on the Candidate Registration link by navigating to the Admissions Tab on the menu bar of www.nnedu.org.
- Use the PIN and Serial Number obtained from the scratch card to access your registration form.
- Click on the Log In tab on the Menu Bar and enter your scratch card details. Click on Log In to access your form.
- Begin the registration by selecting and uploading a file containing your passport photograph. Afterward, fill out your personal information, a secret question, its secret answer, and your parent and school information.
- Ensure that all pictures are in JPEG, JPG, or GIF formats and are less than 20kB in size.
- Double-check the completed form for correctness before clicking the submit button at the bottom of the page.
- Upon submission, your form and application will be immediately sent to the navy entrance exam team. Your registration number and Exam Number will be displayed on the page.
- Print the exam docket as proof of successful registration. The print button for the exam docket is at the bottom of the page. Remember the answer to your secret question.
- Keep your parent’s phone number and email address active as important information about your application may be sent through these channels.
- You can log in at any time using your PIN and Serial Number, for example, to access your Interview Exam Number if you are successful in the Entrance Exam.
During the registration process, it’s crucial to upload your passport photograph and other necessary documents. Ensure that your photograph meets the specified format requirements and file size limitations.
Printing Your Exam Slip
After completing the registration, you’ll need to print your exam slip. Here’s how:
- Log in using your PIN and Serial Number.
- Click on the “Generate Docket” link.
- If your exam number has been allocated by the Directorate of Naval Education, the details will be displayed on the page.
- Click on the “Generate Docket” button to generate your exam slip (Docket).
Recovering Your Pin/Serial Number
If you forget your login details, you can recover your PIN and Serial Number by following these steps:
- Click on the “forgot password link.”
- Supply your registration number and answer to your secret question.
- The system will retrieve your PIN and Serial Number, which will be sent to the email address provided during registration.
Release of Exam Results and Interview Invitation
Successful candidates will be notified via SMS and email, using the contact information of their parents registered during the application. Exam results and interview invitations will also be posted at the Navy Secondary Schools.
Candidates who succeed in the exams will be required to pick up their letters of invitation to the interview and the interview exam docket or the letter of offer of admission and the admission slip.
For more detailed information, please continue reading below.
Frequently Asked Questions on Nigerian Navy School Admission
- Can I use an NNSS scratch card to apply for NNMS, and vice versa?No, NNSS and NNMS scratch cards are specific to their respective schools and cannot be used interchangeably.
- What should I do if I forget my PIN and Serial Number?You can recover your PIN and Serial Number by clicking on the “forgot password link” and providing your registration number and the answer to your secret question.
- How can I access my exam results and interview invitations?Successful candidates will be notified via SMS and email, and the results and invitations will also be posted at the Navy Secondary Schools.
- What is the size and format requirement for the passport photograph during registration?Passport photographs must be in JPEG, JPG, or GIF formats and must be less than 20kB in size.
- When will the registration end date be communicated?The registration end date will be communicated to you via SMS.
In conclusion, securing admission to the Nigerian Navy Secondary Schools or the Nigerian Navy Military School, Ikot Ntuen, is a significant step towards a bright future. Follow the steps outlined in this guide carefully, and best of luck with your application!