Nirsal MFB Launches New Portal To Apply For OBL Loans , see new link below..
Nirsal MFB Launches New Portal To Apply For OBL Loans
The Nirsal Microfinance Bank has announced the launching of a new portal for its OBL Loans to enable Nigerians to apply for any loan of their choice, including CAFF, Petty Cash, SALAD, AFF, and SME Loans.
NMFB On-Balanced Sheet Lending is a loan program offered by Nirsal microfinance bank to help entrepreneurs grow their businesses.
The NMFB On-Balanced Sheet Lending Loans Application was formerly done manually in any of the NFB branches but now you can apply from anywhere by going to https://obl.nmfb.com.ng/ to apply.
Loans Under NMFB OBL Loan Program
1. NMFB Salary Advance (SALAD)
2. NMFB Petty Cash Now Now
3. NMFB SME Loan
4. NMFB Agriculture Finance Facility (AFF)
5. Consumer Assets Finance Facility (CAFF)
How To Apply For NMFB OBL Loans Online 2023
1. Interested Applicants should visit https://obl.nmfb.com.ng/
2. Login in or Create an account if you don’t have one
3. Update your profile with all your details (Make sure you fill in your correct information)
4. Apply for any of the loans of your choice
5. Application is received and various checks and analysis conducted
6. Applicant will receive an offer letter for acceptance
7. Loan disbursed
Interested applicants should kindly follow the above steps, However, NMFB has made it clear that successful completion of the application process is not a guarantee for the loan. NIRSAL MFB will only disburse funds to successful applicants who meet the requirement and whose loan is approved by CBN.
Nirsal Microfinance Bank has also advised the general public that they should be scam alert and aware of some fake loan products out there claiming to be from them which are not. They have advised customers to please visit their website to view nmfb available products or call 09010026900, 09010026901 for more inquiries. Nirsal MFB Launches New Portal To Apply For OBL Loans
Leave a Reply