NMFB Launched OBL Loan Portal Link For Applicants -Get up to 3million apply with the link and guide provided below.
NMFB (Nigeria’s Microfinance Bank) is a financial institution that provides financial services to individuals, small businesses, and microenterprises in Nigeria. OBL (One Bank Loan) is a loan scheme launched by NMFB in partnership with the federal government to support small and medium enterprises (SMEs) in Nigeria.
The On-Balance Sheet Lending facility is internal loan of NMFB separate from Central Bank of Nigeria intervention funds administered by the Bank. The OBL facilities are funded from depositors’ funds.
This facility can be applied for by the following:
- Small and Medium Enterprises with good financial track record
- Petty traders with verifiable businesses
- Individuals with verifiable sources of monthly income (including paid employment for at least 6 months)
- Individuals and business owners in need of household equipment/ and other consumer assets
- Individuals and businesses operating within the agricultural value chain
NMFB Launched OBL Loan Portal Link For Applicants
it was earlier announced that the NMFB OBSL Loan can only be obtained by visiting any NMFB bank branches. well, there is a good news, you can now apply for it online through this link. https://obl.nmfb.com.ng
According to Nirsal micro finance bank NMFB, you can now get a Convenient Loan Today by applying for the loan now to meet needs like growing your business, paying rent, buying a car, paying school fees, e.t.c
How link works:
- Visit the loan application portal link above
- Create account and login to fill your information and submit
Nirsal micro finance bank NMFB will get back to you with further instructions regarding your loan application.
To apply for the NMFB OBL loan, follow these steps:
- Visit the NMFB website at www.nmfb.com.ng and click on the OBL link on the homepage.
- Click on the “Apply Now” button to start the loan application process.
- Select the loan category that suits your business needs, such as the SME Development Loan, the Agribusiness/Small and Medium Enterprises Investment Scheme (AGSMEIS), or the Targeted Credit Facility (TCF).
- Fill out the online application form with your personal and business information, including your name, address, phone number, email address, business registration documents, and other relevant details.
- Upload the necessary documents, such as your ID card, passport photograph, bank statements, and business plan.
- Review and submit your loan application.
- Wait for the NMFB to review your application and provide feedback on your loan request.
If your loan application is successful, you will receive a disbursement of the loan amount into your bank account. Make sure you repay the loan according to the terms and conditions of the loan agreement to avoid penalties and default charges.