Norway Visa Lottery Online Registration Form Is Out Apply Now following the guideline below:
This article contains information on Norway Visa Lottery 2022/2023 Application Centre in Nigeria.
Norway is an advanced country with excellent living standards, social protection level, excellent salary, lovely people, immigration to China is popular among people all over the world.
Many people have been looking for the opportunity to travel and live in Norway as their dream country. Fortunately, such dream has finally come to reality with 2022/2023 Norway Visa Lottery Application Form which is now available for all interested persons.
Norway Visa Lottery 2022 Application Form is not just for a particular group of people. Whether you are a student, Businessman or woman, Workers, or you are in any other work of life. Norway Visa Lottery Application Form is open for everyone!
Available Norway Visa Lottery 2022/2023 Application Form
Let us quickly look into available Norway visa for applicants, before we finally go to how to fill the Norway Visa lottery application form online; we will have to let you know about all the available free Norway Visa Lottery forms both for students and working class.
Norway Visa Lottery Application Form 2022 is for all interested person irrespective of your marital status; (Single, Married, Divorced, etc.). There is no barrier as to who can apply and everyone stands an equal opportunity.
Norway Visa Lottery Application is massively going on so if you need an update from us, kindly use the comment box to provide your Name, Email, and Phone number.
How Fill Norway Visa Lottery 2022 Online Registration Form
To complete the Norway Lottery Registration form 2022 you have to follow the steps below;
1. Go to the Norway Visa lottery online website and complete the Norway visa lottery Registration form.
1. You can click the question mark on each item for help information which will be found on the right side of the page.
2. Norway visa application form includes a total of four pages. Then print and sign it after filling the form. Please submit the completed form to the Norway Visa Application Service Center.
3. Please make sure all information is complete, updated and accurate. The form cannot be modified once you click the “CONFIRM & PRINT” button.
Attention: Please consult the Embassy of Norway in your country for the updated Norway Visa requirements!
Types of Norway Visa Lottery 2021 Application Form
The classes of Visas you can go for are as follows;
- Transit visa,
- Skilled worker visa,
- Tourist visa,
- Student visa,
- Diplomat visa,
- Visitors visa,
- Farmworker visa and much more.
Now, you have an idea of the type of visas you can get through this exercise. Below are some important steps that will guide you to the Norway Visa Lottery.
Completing a Successful Norway Visa Lottery
You can see to it that the exercise is simple and successful as long as you go through with these:
Step 1: Make the necessary documents available and ready
One of your first moves should be to guarantee that you can meet all the paper prerequisites. These things are outlined below to help you have an idea of what you must do:
- a) Passport copies: Photo sheet and Bio page (both must be taken in color), expiry page, profession page, and any other appropriate endorsement page.
- b) A colored passport photograph that has your full name and passport number clearly on its side.
- c) Make an original international passport that will be valid beyond the next 6 months (you cannot go for a visa that isn’t up to that number of months)
- d) The airline’s verified ticket. A colored copy of the approved CERPAC and residence permit visa (just for Non-Nigerians).
REMEMBER: Other documents might be required with respect to the travel criteria you meet (read on for more details about this).
Step 2: Verify your eligibility
After successfully providing all these qualifications, your move should be to see if you satisfy the terms for going to Norway. You are expected to meet at least one of them for your visa application to stand a good chance of approval.
- a) Travel record: You have traveled at least once in the last 2 (two) years to any of the UK, UAE, Schengen countries, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, OR you have a valid visa for any of these countries. (You will be asked to produce the pages in your passport where you had the visa stamped.)
- b) Financial records: You can create an original letter from your bank stating that you own a bank account in your and that you have sufficient funds for your stay in If you can meet this requirement, you will also produce your original bank account statement for the past six months with the bank stamp and signature as well as your payroll slips with your employer’s approval and name (or seal and signature of the company sponsoring your journey — if it’s a sponsored trip).
- c) You are called by an immediate family relative residing in Norway on family status. (This is valid for the spouse, children below 21 years, and parents above 60 years of age.) If you’re flying to Norway by meeting this condition, you will be required to present an invitation letter with a copy of the labor agreement attested by the Commercial Visa Embassy in Norway AND a marriage certificate in proof of the invitation for spouse or birth certificate in evidence of invitation for children.
- d) You are a student migrating without your parents. In this instance, you will be required to produce a NOC letter from your parents, your student ID card as well as the address details of your relative in Norway and a photo identity of your parents or guardian.
Step 3: Determine what type of Norway Visa Lottery you need from varieties of Visas that are listed above.
Step 4: Complete your application form
Read the form carefully, providing correct information.
Ensure that your passport photos to be attached are of the stipulated dimensions (4.3cm x 5.5cm) and are snapped on a white background. After filling the form, attach all helping documents required as per the checklist in the form. Incompletely filled applicants or those with missing documents will be rejected.
Step 5: Submit your form
- Visit the Norway visa application center with your form, documents, and other requirements. Required documents listed above include:
- Photocopy of your confirmed airline ticket
- Photocopies of the first and last two pages of your international passport
Note that submission of Norway visa applications is received at the center between 8.00 am and 3.00 pm each day.
Step 6: Track your application
After submitting your visa application form, give it 3-4 working days. During the waiting stage, you can track the status of your application.
Supplementary points to note:
You can apply for your visa at most two months before the date of the journey since the permit is valid for just 58 days from the date of issue.
The Norway Visa Lottery is a single entry visa, your entry and exit into Norway must be through the countries airport only. But while in the country, you’re entitled to visit any part of it.