NPC Ad hoc Recruitment Training Update Today can be accessed below.
In today’s NPC application and recruitment update, GoldenNewsNg has compiled possible updates to help stay informed about the process and solve some problems you are having with your application. read on
NPC Application Showing Pending ? See how to Resolve it
To all NPC candidates who are facing the issue of NPC Application Pending, we understand your frustration and want to provide you with a possible solution. Based on our knowledge, the only way to resolve this problem is as follows:
Normally, the applicant’s level should change from PENDING to APPROVED within 3 days of joining the project as an NPC Adhoc staff.
The Enumerator and the NPC Supervisor can get consent without worrying about visiting or contacting the local NPC supervisor by following these steps:
- Visit the NPC office in your local government with humility to see the chairman of the NPC local government.
- The head of the local government NPC will ask for your NIN, NPC Adhoc Staff Registration Print Out (Hardcopy), your name, and phone number. (NPC Application Pending).
- Wait for the next 2 days after meeting with the NPC LGA Coordinator, then check online to see if your application has been approved.
- If your application status is still pending after meeting with the NPC Local Government Coordinator, the process must be repeated. (NPC Application Pending).
We hope this helps resolve your NPC Application Pending issue.
NPC Ad hoc Recruitment Training has been placed on hold
Dear applicants of the National Population Commission (NPC) for ad hoc staff recruitment,
We would like to inform you of the following updates regarding the training schedule:
- A refresher training for the SWF is proposed to take place on March 27th – 29th, 2023. Once the program is approved, we will communicate the details to the states.
- The LGA level training is scheduled to take place from March 31st to April 6th, 2023.
- Please note that the State Training Coordinator and State Field Coordinator roles will now be combined into one position. The Comptrollers will remain in their current role and will not be field coordinators. All individuals recommended for this role will be reviewed to ensure their ability to function effectively in both roles. Technical officers with managerial skills may now also be nominated for the role of LG field coordinator.
- The State Training Coordinators are expected to work with the State Directors to review and submit the list of recommendations by March 18th, 2023. The list should also be endorsed by the respective HFCs.
- The list of facilitators trained in each state will be forwarded to the state for posting to the LGAs. The State Training Coordinators will work with the State Directors to ensure a good match of facilitators and balanced distribution across the LGAs.
- We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Sincerely, Olanipekun Evelyn Arinola (Mrs) Director, National Population Commission
NPC Enumerators Training Date 2023
NPC Enumerators new training proposed dates is from March 28 to April 2, 2023, coinciding with the start of the 2023 Ramadan Fasting period, and Muslims fear it will affect their ability to participate effectively.
Many people are eagerly anticipating the start of the National Population Commission’s (NPC) enumeration exercise, and the LGA Level Training for Enumerators and Supervisors is a crucial component of this operation. Unfortunately, the NPC recently announced that the training, which was supposed to begin on February 6th, 2023, has been cancelled. This news has left many people wondering about the reasons for the cancellation and when the revised training dates will be announced.
According to Mrs. Evelyn Arinola Olanipekun, the Director of Census at the National Population Commission, the LGA Level Training was cancelled due to recent changes in the enumeration timeframes. Mrs. Olanipekun made this announcement in a memo on Sunday, but she reassured NPC personnel and the public that the revised training dates will be announced soon.
The NPC Director of Census further explained that the Trainers found the original start date of February 6th to be uncomfortable, and it was necessary to revise the training schedule to accommodate the Specialized Workforce and Facilitators. These personnel had just completed their State Level Training on Sunday, February 5th, 2023, and they would need to recover before beginning the training of Enumerators and Supervisors.
Leave a Reply