Jibrin who encouraged the beneficiaries to download their posting letters and quickly head to their PPAs for acceptance or rejection by the heads of their Places of Assignment noted that the technical hitches recently observed on the NASIMS Portal www.nasims.gov.ng have however interfered with the Physical verification schedule across the Federation.
He also added that a new date will be communicated for the Physical verification which will take place in all the LGAs where each beneficiary has been deployed to.
According to his statement:
“A bulletin was issued yesterday Friday 27th, August 2021 informing the general public that the Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management, and Social Development, has commenced the process of deploying 510,000 N-power Batch C Stream 1 beneficiary across the 36 States of the federation and Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Abuja.
“Successful Applicants were directed to use their mobile devices or visit any Cyber Cafe close to them to log in to their NASIMS Portal to conform their deployment status, download their Letters of Deployment and visit their places of Primary Assignment for acceptance or rejection letters.
“Furthermore, the deployed beneficiaries were directed to go to their respective Local Government Secretariats for a physical verification exercise. However, due to some technical issues that are yet to be resolved by the N-power Head Office in Abuja, a new date for the Physical verification will be communicated to the beneficiaries.
How To Check Npower Batch C Stream 1 Deployment On NASIMS Npower Portal
- Login To NASIMS dashboard: https://nasims.gov.ng/
- Clicking on the npower NASIMS deployment tab,
- You will see your place of primary assignment, entitled monthly stipend and his or her PPA letter for immediate download (see attached screenshot).
- Download the PPA/deployment letter
- take the deployment letter to your assigned supervisor at your place of primary assignment not exceeding three days from the date of printout.
- Assigned supervisor will screen your documents and tick the accepted or rejected box,
- if you are accepted, you are to re-upload the acceptance letter to your NASIMS portal again,
- When going to your PPA please go with all the documents you uploaded on the Npower NASIMS 2021 portal.
All Npower applicants are to note that not all who was successful for the NASIMS Test were shortlisted for the Npower batch c deployment. For this reason, we advice you to check your npower shortlist status / selection. To do this, follow the steps below:
1) An Npower Batch C applicant should dial the USSD code *45665#
2) An Npower Batch C applicant should select number 1 Npower from the screen prompt
3) The Npower Batch C applicant will be taken to another screen prompt where the Npower Batch C applicant will input his or her BVN
4) After inputting your BVN the Npower Batch C applicant will be able to confirm his or her selection status
For the time being, you might receive record not found, incorrect MMI, ecsetera, due to technical issues and traffic congestion, so an Npower Batch C applicant should keep trying.
Documents Required For Npower Deployment 2021 At PPA
- Npower batch c participate for the deployment exercise are expected to go to their PPA with all documents uploaded on the Npower NASIMS 2021 portal:
- Academic certificates such NCE / ND /HND / Bsc Certificates, FSLC AND SSCE
- NYSC certificate for HND/ BSc holders
- Date of birth/declaration of age and local government of origin certificates.
- Shortlisted beneficiaries must by no chance miss the Deployment date scheduled for screening at the PPA
- All successful applicants ready to be deployed will be required to have made available all documents specified for verification and have presented such for clarification in the screening venues.
- Npower batch c beneficiaries must come along with your BVN print out according the NASIMS specification.
Npower Batch C Deployment Issues Resolved
For those who were asked to change their program because it was not available in their respective local government and they did and said they have not been deployed should wait for 72hours as deployment is on going.
If after 72hours, no deployment, you can send your details to N-power through their email address.
This info is from the message I got from them after complaining about the said issue.
Please note, if the Npower programme is not available in your local government area, then choose another program and exercise patience and keep checking your NASIMS portal for updates on your npower deployment status.