Npower Batch C Screening Exercise 2021 Update & Document Requirements can be accessed below:
On the scale through the final step which is physical verification, you should meet some requirements;
1. Documents Verification: Physical examination means that you have to provide all the documents used in the registration process. A high score in the final stage is not guaranteed.
Therefore, you should make sure that all your documents are in good condition as physical examination studies can start at any time from now on. Required documents include:
- Birth Certificate
- Education Certificate such as Waec, B.SC, M.SC, etc.
- Certificate of Origin.
2. Your state and local government: At the time of registration, the applicant was given the opportunity to choose between their state and local government. Applicants are therefore expected to go to the place of residence during the physical verification.
3. Do not wait for any reports from NPA management before preparing for a physical examination exercise.
The applicant should prepare the full C series, as a physical examination will begin shortly. So, if you have successfully written the test, you have a high chance of being selected. Only if you are ready.
Requirements for N-power Physical Verification
- Valid Identity Card.
- Education Credentials (OND, HND, or Degree).
- Printout of your Bank Verification Number (BVN).
- Residential permit or domicile letter of your Local Government area.
- Passport photograph.
- NYSC discharge certificate.
- N-power 2021 online printout containing your Reference Number.
For those who have not written Npower test can write. The CBT Screening test is time-based and applicants are expected to answer 20 questions within 20 minutes. Test cannot be retaken after submission. You cannot Skip any question. Every question is allotted equal score. If you are timed out after the third attempt without submitting, you will not be able to take the test again.
Applicants are tested in mathematics, English, General Knowledge, Verbal Reasoning and Quantitative reasoning. Note however that test question are tailored to suit applicants categories which includes: Graduate and Non Graduate applicants
However, Those who have earlier written the test should wait patiently for the physical verification state.