Npower Gives Deadline For Batch C Stream 2 Biometric Capturing
Following the National Social Investment Management System’s (NASIMS) start of the Npower Batch C Stream 2 Shortlisting Process, which urged all beneficiaries to begin biometric capturing, Npower has set a deadline for biometric capturing and released six Biometrics Steps Batch C Stream 2 beneficiaries must follow in order to successfully complete their Bometric capturing.
Npower recently issued a notice stating that the biometric capturing exercise for Npower Batch C Stream 2 will end on Friday, May 27, 2022, and urging all beneficiaries to check their application status on the NASIMS portal or dial the NSIP self-service code *45665# and follow the Biometric capturing instructions before the deadline.
They also provided a list of six Biometrics Steps that Batch C Stream 2 grantees must undertake in order to complete their biometric capture successfully:
6 Biometrics Steps For Npower Batch C Stream 2
1. Login into your NASIMS account using your NASIMS ID No and Password
2. Click on the Verification tab to enable biometric capturing
- Input BVN number, email address phone number, date of birth, and state of origin
- Click on validate, after ensuring all details are correctly inputted
- BVN verification is successful, click “Continue”
3. NASIMS biometric client
- Download and install on your computer
- Input the correct BVN number ID and click “Proceed”
4. Proceed with the biometric using device, follow instructions carefully.
5. Ensure the finger clicks all four parts
6. When you are done, submit your biometric enrollment.
Leave a Reply