Did you received a Message to Confirm Your Npower ID ? see what to do below:
Did you receive a message from Npower asking you to Confirm your Npower ID? Yes, this is not a scam, If you have received a message from N-POWER asking you to reconfirm your N-POWER ID, please comply. It is authentic.
For those who didn’t score above 50%, you can still do so by reading the post if you score below 50%, kindly see what to do.
Meanwhile for those who still can’t have access to the site, kindly take a look at the below instruction on how to access the website.
For first time login, recover your password using the under-listed procedures:
- Click on login
- Use the “Forgot Password” Option
- Enter your N-POWER application email
- Click on “Send Link”
- Check your mail and follow the instructions to reset your password.
After successful reset of password, please login to update your records.
Kindly proceed to this link to confirm your Npower ID, visit: https://nasims.gov.ng/applicant
- Apply for FMARD Recruitment 2021
- FIRS Recruitment 2021 Application Update
- FG launch $20M Lagos COVID-19 Recovery support for poor and vulnerable households – Apply Now
- CBN Adds 50bn For NIRSAL Loan, See How To Apply And Requirements Needed
- How to Identify Fake N-Power Text Message & E-mail Address
- How To Avoid NMFB Loan Scam