Npower Latest News Today 15th April 2023 | Npower batch c stream 2 stipends payment Update Today
Are you looking for the latest npower news today on stream 2 stipends payment, and NASIMS News? Do you know that NASIMS gov ng stream 2, N-power news update today on salary, Friday April 15th, 2023 can be found here on GoldenNewsNg?
- If you have payment issues, but have successfully validated your account using your npower details (NIN, BVN), exercise patience as your backlog of stipends will soon be credited to your account.
- The NASIMS management has warned the public to ignore the fake Npower gov. Ng website, which falsely advertises Npower 2023 recruitment. There is currently no recruitment of Npower volunteers going on.
- The payment of January, February, and March stipends for Npower batch C2 beneficiaries will commence in due time.
- The Npower program will continue and recruit more Nigerians as the APC is still in power, according to the latest NASIMS news.
- The processing of the January stipend for Npower beneficiaries will begin very soon.
- NASIMS management has confirmed that all validated accounts will be credited with their outstanding stipends, including September, October, and November backlog stipends.
- NASIMS management has said that Npower batch C Stream 1 January stipend payment will commence very soon, and successful account validation does not guarantee immediate payment.
- NASIMS management has stated that all Npower batch C Stream 2 beneficiaries, except those with invalid account issues, have been paid their December stipends.
- The NASIMS validation portal will be disabled on March 31st, and those whose accounts have not been validated should do so to receive outstanding payments.
- From now on, all Npower payments will be made bank-by-bank across the 36 states, including the FCT, Abuja, according to NASIMS management.
- Non-graduates will be paid soon, and the ongoing BVN and account validation exercise is strictly for C2 beneficiaries only.
- NASIMS management has warned that beneficiaries absent from their place of primary assignment (PPA) without official permission will be placed on payment hold for 45 days.
Leave a Reply