NPower News Today: Latest News on Shortlisted Applicant And Beneficiary, Npower Nasims Dashboard
Today’s Npower news will cover What Shortlisted, Applicant, And Beneficiary Means On Npower Nasims Dashboard. So keep reading!
The physical verification of the Npower batch C stream 2 has commenced, but one thing that several Npower applicants are still unsure about is the distinction between applicant, beneficiaries, and shortlisted categorically stated on their dashboard.
1. Npower Applicant simply means that you have applied to Npower and your information has been entered on the Npower Nasims applicants dashboard.
2. Npower Shortlisted simply indicates that a Npower applicants has been successfully selected for the next stage of the Npower enrollment process. This group of applicants has been biometrically screened and is awaiting the next round.
3. NPower Beneficiaries are applicants who have successfully completed the Npower enrollment process, passed the physical verification, and been deployed to PPA.
Note: Your application status may indicate Shortlisted on the Nasims dashboard overview page, but you will remain an applicant on the screening, verification, and deployment pages until Npower approves you for physical verification, at which point your status will change to Beneficiary.
4.Existing Npower Beneficiaries/Volunteers are Npower beneficiaries who are already serving in various places of primary assignment and earning stipends.
5. Disengaged or departed Npower Volunteers are Npower Program Beneficiaries who have finished their service term and have been disengaged or graduated.
6. Prospective Npower applicants are those who are not currently Npower beneficiaries who are interested in applying and becoming beneficiaries.
Leave a Reply